Love flutters

Clio's POV

We were all just standing in there in shock. We just sang together and it actually sounded quite good. Now I guess we just have to wait until the boys come back with any news.

..

Suddenly the door flew open and Keisha came over to us and started speaking really fast.

Keisha: Oh my gosh girls! You were amazing! Have you heard yourself?! How about we get you into a group? You could be like another part of my boys! Here's my card. *hands Tori her card* Walter's number is on there. He sorts out all the managing really but he's in America because he's ill soo.... Ask your parents because we need to have some things arranged but I think it can be done and if they all say yes ring the number on the card. *smiles and leaves*

Tia: What did she say?

Zsa Zsa: Something about us being a group...then us ringing the number on the card with permission of my parents.

Roc: Well lets get cracking.

-

(2 days later) ( Monday)

Sapphire's POV

Well everything is finally sorted! I'm so excited! We have to go to America to get our group name sorted and things like that. I think we're going to be based in America and London, which means Prince and the others can come to London more often. YAY!

Also now that we're going to America we can miss our final week at school and just chill with the boys until we leave.  So me and the girls are showing the boys around our favourite hotspots in London.

Prince's POV

 I'm really excited for the girls to come on tour with us. It's a chance for Sapphire to start new too.

I'm also really excited for this week because Sapphire's taking me to suprise places.

_

Arriane & Roc

Arriane: We're here! 

Roc: This bus ride was long!

Arriane: Well we did have to come from Hyde Park. Where I live its much quicker. *gets off the bus*

Roc: *gets off the bus before the doors shut on him* Well where are we?

Arriane: Don't you recognise the bridge right there? 

Roc: Tower Bridge?

Arriane: No silly! That's Tower Bridge over there! *points to the bridge a bit further down* This is London Bridge *smiles*

Roc: Ohh... wait is that Prince and Sapphire there? *points over the bridge to the southbank*

Arriane: Oh yeah! *waves at Sapphire and Prince*

Sapphire & Prince: *notice and wave back*

Arriane: Come on lets go.

Roc: But where are we going? 

Arriane: I told you its a surprise. *starts walking*

Roc: *starts walking and intertwines his hand with hers* Is it far?

Arriane: You ask so many questions! And no its not. *smiles*

Roc: *smiles back at her*

Arriane & Roc: *cross the road still holding hands and pass Southwark Cathedral*

Roc: That church looks old.

Arriane: It's a cathedral and it is old, it was made in the 1100.

Roc: Ohh....how far now?