chapter 4 "only one bed?"

"Yeah now that we all are going to live togehter it would be good if you could get along, Mr Robert said and looked at Gun and then at me.

"Wait why, we have alot of rooms and you have decided to give him mine mom?" I said and tried not to look at dad.

"No Off of course not, you are going to share the room with him" my mom said and took a sip of her wine.

I tried to hold my laugh and looked over to Gun who were staring at me with worried eyes, I have never liked sharing stuff, in fact I hated sharing. My brother never shared with me and I never shared with him. My toys were mine and his were his. We always competed to see whos toys were more expensive, he always won of course. It dosent matter what me and my brother compete in he will always win and he will always be the favorite son.

Everyone stared at me with a confused look as I was laughing.

"It's just so funny that you think that I'm going to share my room with that guy", I turned my head to look at Gun.

It's wierd I have always been albe to read peoples expressions and tell how they're feeling from just looking at them or I would hear it in their voices how they would feel, but with Gun I couldn't figure out what kind of person he is, or how he's feeling and it annoyed me.

"Stop playing around Off, go and show Gun your room or I will sell your motorcycle tomorrow!" my dad yelled at me and the tension between all of us got tenser. I looked at my mom who were staring at her glas of wine. I looked down on my feet and felt bad for her, I hated this feeling, just the feeling of weakness and not being able to move.

My dad wasn't joking when he said he would sell my motorcycle, my dad wouldn't joke about anything, he was looking at me waiting to say something, he knew the impact that he had on me and I know that he loved the power.

I decided to stand up and I took Guns arm in my hand and dragged him up and out of the room.

I stopped infont of my room without letting go of Gun.

"Okay we're going to have to work this out little boy, this is my room and my only, I will not give or share it with anyone and I have rules you'll have to follow IF you're going to live in MY room."

He looked at my hand and then at me.

"Could you let my hand go?" he said with a soft tone. I looked at my hand that had somehow traveled from his wrist to his hand, I took away my hand and looked away.

"I dont care if this is your room or not, I live here now as well, and trust me I dont wanna be here either, but if we are going to make this work my rules are impotant too."

He said pouting a bit with his lips, it was kinda cute, I smirked a little.

"My rules or no rules" I stepped closer to him. He stepped back when I got closer. I stepped closer until he backed into the wall, I looked at him closely.

"you're quite pretty for a boy" I teased him.

He looked at my eyes with his big Brown eyes, I still couldn't tell how he was feeling and it started to anger me.

"What are you doing step back" Gun pushed me back and walked in to my room.

"Hey i haven't invited you to my room yet!" I yelled after him.

"Invited me?, I'm already in your house stupid" he looked at me with a Little smirk.

"Well...you're invited now" I said realizing how stupid I sounded. Gun smirked and looked arund in my room.

"It's quite nice, I thought that it would be messier and smell worse , Gun cuntinued to look around and his eyes landed on the bed, but there is only one bed" he said looking at the bed.

"Why is that your concern, you're sleeping on the floor!" I said and looked for a reaction but he didn't seem like he cared, maybe he's used to sleeping on floors.

"From the look of you and your family, I can tell that you're not ritch".

Gun looked at me and stepped infront of me.

"You have no idea who we are and what we come from, but im happy I have a family that cares about me and give me food and a roof over my head. And why does it matter it's just ,money."

Gun turned around to look at the tv.

"weirdo" I whispered.

I saw that Gun had a packback on his back, it wasn't closed enough there was a gap open and something were sticking out of the bag, I went behind him to see what it was, when he turned around I pretended that I was Reading a book that were laying open on my desk, when he was looking at the tv I grabbed the thing that was sticking out and looked at it.

"Hey!!" Gun yelled at me and looked away embarrassed.