Chapter 18 "Please Papi..."

It was early morning and Gun yawned and slowly opened his eyes and saw Off's face close to his. He got a bit surprised but then remembered what happened last night. He looked at him for some time and then scanned his face up and down slowly, and to his surprise his eyes stopped at his lips, Gun felt how his heartbeat quickened. He quietly and slowly reached his hand to touch Off's lips but quickly stopped himself and sat up in the bed and took a deep breath.

He scratched the back of his head and felt confused. He looked over to look at sleeping Off, he looked really soft when he was sleeping, Gun felt how his cheeks started to get warmer and his heart felt like it could pop out from his chest. The kiss replayed in Gun's head.
"What is wrong with me!"
Gun screamed without thinking. Off sat up in the bed surprised with sleepy eyes.

I woke up by the sound of Gun screaming. I rubbed my eyes and saw Gun sitting up in the bed with messy hair and a bit flushed.
"Hey why are you screaming so early in the morning for?"
I said and looked at Gun a bit concerned. Gun looked at me with big eyes. I noticed that his cheeks were red. Did someone hit him again?
"Gun did someone hit you again?"
Gun looked at me shocked but somewhat relieved. He sighed deeply and touched his cheeks and tried to brush of the blush.
"Or...are you blushing?"
I said and moved closer to him.
Gun suddenly panicked and threw a pillow at me.
I scuffed.
"They way you reacted means I'm right"
I said annoyingly and threw the pillow back at him. He looked at me annoyed and threw the pillow at me again. "Do you really wanna do this" I said and attacked him and started to tickle him, Gun uncontrollably laughed and couldn't lay still as I tickled his tummy. "Hahaha stop" Gun laughed and tried to push me off. I pinned his arms above his head and looked at him closely. Gun felt how his cheeks got warmer again.
"Hey your cheek is red, did someone really hit you again?"
I said as I let go of his arms. Gun panicked again I just threw some words out of his mouth.
"S-someone hit me"
Gun said quietly instead of saying that he was actually blushing.
"What! wait, Who?"
I said and felt a rush of anger.
"Shit....I-I can't say that..."
Gun replied and looked away avoiding my eyes.
"Look at me Gun"
I said in a calm manner.
Gun surprisingly looked over at me. I moved closer to him, he moved back a little unsure. I touched his cheeks with both of my hands. His face looked and felt so small in my hands. I took a deep breath.
"Please tell Papi who hurt you"
I said softly. Gun's heart quickened again at the words, he liked the touch of his hands on his cheeks it made him feel calmer.
"I-I c-can't...."
Gun stuttered, I could feel that he wanted to tell me. "I just wanna help you"
I said.
he then decided to speak.
"Please Papi....If I say it, you can't tell anyone else about it."
He said looking at me with puppy eyes. And my heart melted.
"Sure you called me papi I will do as you say, now hurry up and tell me already"
I said with my hands still on his cheeks.
"I-It was...Abby."
Gun finally said and I could see how he felt relieved.
I didn't know what to say I could only stare at him. I then felt anger growing in me.
"But it only happened once a-and-"
Before Gun said anything else I stood up and walked out of the room with anger.
"ABBY!!!"
I screamed loud so it echoed in the cabin.
"Off! Honey? Are you already up?"
My mom screamed from downstairs I ran down and saw my mom and dad Emma Abby and Robb sitting  in the living room drinking coffee.
I walked in the room with an angry expression.
I took a deep breath as I saw Abby sipping on coffee. I just wanted to take that cup of coffee and throw it at her face.
"Off sweetie are you alright?"
My mom said and tried to read my expression. But I couldn't care less about the other people in the room I couldn't take my eyes of Abby, the longer I stared at her the more I wanted to punch her.
They noticed how my eyes were fixed on Abby.
"Is there something on my face? It's very rude to stare at someone like this young boy"
Abby said.
My breathing got faster and my anger bigger as I heard her voice.
Gun suddenly rushed into the room.
"Papi don't" Gun thought to himself.
"Oh you're also awake...s-sweetie"
Abby said trying to sound as loving as possible.
I couldn't control it anymore.
"ABBY YOU BITCH!"
I shouted. And felt how my anger left my body as a shouted at her.
"Papi!"
Gun shouted at me.
Everyone looked speechless at me and Gun.
"Papi?"
Emma said and looked at Gun weirdly.
"Bitch?"
Robb said and looked at me furious.
"What did you call my wife?!"
Robb suddenly got up from his seat.
"What did my brother call Off?"
Emma said and stood up as well.
For the first time my dad looked the least angry out of all of them.
"Calm down love, he probably didn't mean it, right?"
Abby said and tried to keep calm in front of everybody. But her look said otherwise.
"I said it and I meant it bitch"
I said. My mom got up from her seat as well.
"Off! What are you doing!?!"
My mom shouted. This was the first time I have heard her this angry.
Gun walked up to me and pulled at my shirt.
"Papi you should go"
Gun said and looked up at me pleading.
"Hey why are you calling him Papi!"
Emma shouted and everybody looked at us.