chapter 19 "my lips on his"

The room suddenly got quiet in just seconds and got awkward. All eyes were on me and Gun.
"It doesn't matter what Gun called Off, all that matters is what that little bastard called my wife"
Robb said with an unpleasant look on his face while staring at Off. Robb walked closer to me and it looked like he was about to hit me.

"Dad please calm down it's all my fault"
Gun suddenly spoke to his dad and walked closer to him stopping him from hitting me.
"Why are you defending this little.....thing"
Robb said. You could see how his blood was boiling because of how angry he was.
"Gun stop, If that big old man wants to fight this little thing, then come on."
I quickly said.
"No one's fighting anyone!"
My mom stated and looked worried.
"Yeah Robb you can't fight him he's just a child and Gun stop it, you've done nothing wrong."
Abby suddenly said annoyingly and I felt how I started to get angry again.
"Yeah Gun you've done NOTHING wrong the only one who's wrong is that bit-
"Everyone!"
My dad interrupted me.
"What are you people doing shouting like this, huh? Off! quickly! apologize to Abby! and say that you didn't mean what you said."
Everyone got quiet and felt embarrassed waiting for me to say something. I felt Gun glancing at me, I could hear his voice shouting at me, telling me to apologize, but I also saw Abby grinning behind Robb, and my anger didn't stop. I couldn't hold it.
"Eh, apologize? To whom? That little witch? Hah, never, what I said is what I meant, she's total trash please throw her out."
I said and walked out of the room to avoid my dad harsh comments. Gun quickly followed after me but Emma took his arm before he could move.
"Leave him alone, he needs some time."
Emma said and looked at me suspiciously.
"Actually it's better if a go and talk to him."
Emma said while not letting go of Gun's arm.
"Let go of me"
Gun said and easily shook Emma's hand of his arm. Gun then quickly followed me to the room we slept in.
"Gun wait!"
Emma shouted after him but Gun had already reached the room upstairs. Gun walked in after me quickly and shut the door behind him. Gun felt uneasy and didn't really know what to say.
"Off...."
Gun said softly.
I didn't answer, I sat down on the bed sighed and then turned to look at Gun.
"Why didn't you tell me earlier?"
I said sharply while looking at Gun seriously.
"What do you mean?"
Gun said confused. He walked over to me and sat down next to me.
"What Abby did"
I spoke and looked at Gun who's face was now closer to mine.
"Well I didn't really think you'd care..."
Gun said and looked at his feet that didn't reach down to the floor while sitting on the bed.
I smiled softly at his cuteness.
"Then think again"
I said and looked fondly at him. I could tell that Gun were trying his best to not smile but failed.
We both sat on the bed without a word being said between us, but we could somehow both feel what we were feeling and what we wanted to say.
The tension in the room got stronger, it was like the tension would escape if someone opened the door, I could feel that we were both thinking about the same thing. Gun's heart suddenly started to beat faster and so did mine. Gun stole some glances every now and then but didn't properly look at me.
I reached out to touch his blushed cheek with my hand.
"Look at me"
I said without letting go of his cheek.
Gun turned his face to look at me.
I smiled at him again.
"What is it?"
Gun said while blushing.
I moved closer to his face.
"Papi?...w-what are you-"
I interrupted Gun with my lips on his.
I just couldn't resist. It seemed like Gun wasn't minding it because he replied with my kiss and started to kiss back. Which satisfied me.

The room got filled with kiss sounds and soft sighs. I slipped my tongue into his mouth which surprised him but he didn't refuse it. Our lips and tongues were tangled together.
I moved my hand from his cheek to his waist, without breaking the kiss I got on top of him.
"Papi w-wait"
Gun said between our kisses.
I stopped the kiss and looked at him.
"We shouldn't...."
Gun said while catching his breath.
"Why?"
I said and kissed his lips slowly.
"I won't hurt you"
I said while moving my kisses to his neck.
"P-papi..."
Gun softly said while releasing soft moans.
I stoped kissing his neck to look at him again.
"You're really driving me near crazy Gun, if you don't want me to keep going, then stop calling me Papi in that way."
"But you said if I called you Papi you'll do what I want."
Gun said sounding innocent. I looked at him and felt how my heart started to beat faster. I went down to kiss his neck once more.
"Tell me what you want then?"
I whispered to his ear.
He hesitated but decided to be brave and speak.
"I want Papi to keep going."
I felt my heart beat out of my chest at his words. Gun quickly looked away blushing he got surprised at his own words.
I kissed his cheek softly, and smiled.
"Why do I like you so much little boy?"
I said softly and then kissed him. He kissed back and it quickly turned into a make out. We were so into the moment that we didn't notice anything, the door suddenly opened up harshly.
Robb eyes widened.
"WHAT IN THE WORLD ARE YOU DOING TO MY SON!?!!"
Robb shouted at us.
We both sat up quickly and moved away from each other.
"Dad it's not what it l-looks like we were just-"
Gun slipped over his words and didn't know where to look.
"YOU! You we're just hurting my son weren't you!"
Robb said and looked at Off.
"Dad no! He wasn't, I'm o-okay"
Gun stuttered duo to his nervousness.
I didn't know what to say I could only stare at Robb and try to figure out what to say. I looked over at Gun, what I'm about to say might not be good but it's the truth.
"You know what, it's exactly what it looks like, I like your son and I want to be his boyfriend."
I proudly said. 
Gun looked over at me, it looked like his eyes were gonna pop out from his face because he was so surprised.
"WHAT ARE YOU SAYING! ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND CHILD?!?"
Robb shouted at the top of his lungs. He took Gun's arm harshly and hid him behind his body without taking his eyes of me.
The others seemed to have heard him shouting because they were all running up the stairs to the room.
"What is going on here?"
My mom said with Emma and my dad behind her.
"Your son is completely out of his mind!"
Robb shouted uncontrollably.
Everybody looked at Robb confused. Robb noticed and tried to defend himself.
"He w-was..they were k-kissing on the bed."
Robb said awkwardly.
Everyone looked surprised except my mom. They looked at me and then at Gun.
"That's what you were shouting for? A kiss? Seriously? Then you're the one who's out of your mind."
My mom said sounding angry looking at Robb with sharp eyes. Robb felt flustered and embarrassed. But it quickly changed to anger.
"That's it! We're leaving! The business between us is now over!"
He said while looking at my dad.
"W-wait that's a lot of money at cost, Robb please calm down and rethink this."
My dad said hurriedly. I looked at Gun and could see how his expression was telling me that he was feeling guilty.
"No! We're leaving."
Robb said and took Gun and Emma by their arms and Abby desperately followed behind. The door downstairs closed with a big slam.
My mom and dad were now both looking at me.
"We need to talk"
Dad said calmly but at the same time angrily.