Chapter 20 "conffession" part 1

Both mom and dad were intensely staring at me, all I wanted to do was to go after Gun but I knew that my parents wouldn't allow it. It got quiet and no one made a sound it was like time froze.

"Follow me Off."
Dad said strictly and walked away downstairs.
I felt too scared to move, so I just stood there. It seemed like my mom notice that I was scared because she suddenly spoke.
"I will go talk to your dad first, you just wait here, okay?"
Mom said calmly and smiled.
"Mm, okay"
I said and finally felt how I could move again.
Mom walked away going after my dad. I felt uneasy about them both walking away, I wanted to hear what they were going to talk about so I followed secretly after them downstairs. They walked into the living room. I stayed outside the entrance and hid behind the wall so they couldn't see me.

Dad quickly turned around to look at mom. He looked at her for some seconds without saying anything then looked behind her with a confused look.
"Isn't that little brat coming?"
My dad said shortly but sharply, his sharp voice echoed throughout the room and it gave me goosebumps.
"I'd like to have some words with you first"
Mom spoke and sat down on the sofa. Her expression looked calm but also tense as if she knew that something bad was going to happen.
"What is it love?"
My dad said with somewhat a calmer and sweeter voice, my mom has always been my dad's weakest spot.
"Well....I don't really know what you were planning to talk about with Off....but you know I was thinking and..."
Mom said trying to not get to the point with her sentence.
"I think that these past days and weeks Off has been quite good."
Mom said and looked at dad.
I felt how happiness filled my body when I started to think about the past days with Gun.
Dad couldn't answer he only stared at mom intensely. He walked over and sat down next to her.
"What are you talking about? Didn't you hear all that stuff he said to Abby?"
Dad said but didn't sound as sweet anymore.
My mom looked at her hands while playing with her ring on her finger.
"I'm not talking about today, I'm talking about last week, the outbreak he had on Abby before, that hasn't happened as often, he usually get angry way more often, you two usually fight everyday but after Mr Robb and his family moved in with us he hasn't been fighting at all."
My mom said and it looked like dad realized it too. But he still looked quite confused. I myself, as I was hiding, realized how I've been different these days with Gun.
"What are you exactly trying to say?"
Dad asked sounding sweeter again.
"Well...it seems to me that, that boy Gun might have influenced Off somehow, he is my son, so I can see that he's different when Gun is around."
Mom said while smiling softly while looking at dad.
I felt how my heart started to beat faster after hearing Gun's name.
"That's nonsense, and even if it was true Off is still at fault here, and he should be learned a lesson."
My dad said standing up quickly. My mom's smile faded and she sighed.
"That little brat won't leave this cabin until I decide he can."
He continued.
"But honey, Off has school tomorrow"
Mom said concerned.
"I don't care about that, it's all his fault, he never seems to succeed with his subjects anyway. It's all said, he won't leave this cabin period."
Dad sounded determined , he went into the kitchen leaving my mom with a concerned look on her face.

"Shit"
I whispered to myself.
"I need to find Gun, I'll have to leave."
I thought to myself as I scratched my head. I need to find Gun's address firstly. I went upstairs quietly to my dad's room that had a computer.
I searched after Mr Robb's address, he's quite famous after the business with my dad so it was easy to find.
"𝙈𝙧 𝙧𝙤𝙗𝙗, 𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙡 567 𝙨𝙚𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙚𝙩."
But how do I get there? There must be buses here somewhere.
I continued to search after buses in the area. I found a bus stop that were going to that area, but it seems like the frist bus coming there is in 10 minutes.
"Shit."
I have no choice I'll have to go, I need to speak with Gun, I'm afraid he's mad at me. I wonder if Abby is causing Gun any harm.
I turned off the computer and then walked out from the room quickly but in silence. I could hear mom and dad's muffled voices from downstairs.
As I walked down the stairs I could hear my moms voice clearer.
"Dear, it's not a good idea to keep Off away from school, or from his friends, it will only make things worse."
My moms voiced sounded pleading.
I continued to try to walk as quiet as possible.
"No I've already made my decision."
My dad replied sharply.
It sounded like dad didn't want to hear anymore because he was afraid that mom might change his mind.
"But please..."
Mom's voice sounded shaky and whispery.
Their voices kept going back and forth with one another.
I reached the door and opened it slowly and closed it even slower.
Their voices got cut of the second the door closed.
I didn't waste any time, I started running out to the road and took up my phone out to use the gps to find the bus stop.
It says it just down this road and then to the left, I could see people walking from the corner.
While I ran down the road the memory of me and Gun's kiss replayed in my mind which made me run even faster.
I got to the corner and turned left, the bus stop was now only a couple meters away from me.
As I walked I could see the bus coming. I ran to the bus stop and manage to squeeze myself in the bus without a ticket.
The bus then slowly started moving, I also managed to get a seat quite far back with no one next to me which made me relaxed.

I finally arrived, it felt like hours had past
I stumbled out of the bus.
I was afraid that Abby was doing something to Gun, my heart sank to my stomach at the thought of Gun getting hurt.
The bus left and I could feel my body leaving with it because I felt so lost.
I took my phone out and opened the gps to the address.
I looked at the phone strangely because it said that I was at the address right were I was standing. I turned my phone left and right to see if it would change. As I turned around I could feel someone's presence, I looked up a bit startled.
There he was, with his big brown eyes and pink plump lips looking at me curiously.
"Papi?.."
Gun said surprised.
"Gun..."
I managed to squeeze some words out of me.
I closed the distance between us and hugged him tightly.
Gun hugged me back, my heart felt at peace again. I didn't wanna let him go so Gun was the one to break the hug. I felt how my heart felt cold again after letting him go from my embrace.
"W-What are y-you doing here?"
Gun stuttered.
"You'd think I'd just leave you?"
I said and chuckled and pinched his cheek.
He smiled softly but it quickly faded.
I was to busy with my own thoughts to notice the worrying expression on Gun's face.
"Gun...I-I really really like you, I can't stop thinking about you, I can't just let this happen, I still wanna live with you there must be something I could do...my heart feels empty without you and-"
"W-wait Papi, slow down."
Gun stopped me and took my hand in his.
"I don't understand why you would come all the way here, my dad just got a call from your dad, I don't know what they're were talking about but my dad said that he changed his mind and that we are coming back to live with you again-"
"Really! That's amazing!"
I stopped Gun and screamed.
"Shhh!"
Gun looked around.
Gun didn't look to happy about it which made me feel nervous.
"Well, dad said that he will come back on one condition, if you stay away from me or that you need to move out."