Chapter 14 "I pressed my lips against his"

"But mom, I know dad has already hired several maids why do I need to go? And why with him?"
I said and avoided Gun.
"Sweetheart, I want you to take Gun with you so you could show him around this area, he's never been here before and it doesn't take a long time to walk to the store nearby"

My mom patted my head with her warm hand and smiled but it seemed like she were deeply worried about something and I couldn't argue with her more.
I sighed and looked over at Gun who were trying to hide behind Emma.

"Hey little brat get over here" I said and waited with my arms crossed. He didn't move and only moved closer to Emma, he was probably still scared of what I'll do now with him after what happened in the car.

"I can see you Gun" I said a bit louder and everyone looked over at Emma and Gun. Gun moved away from Emma and started walking out to the road.
"Hey little boy! You don't know the way!" I said I ran after him. The others walked inside when me and Gun got out of site.
"Gun! Stop!" I screamed after Gun who finally stopped walking. I walked to him and he turned around.
"Are you crazy? You can't just run away all the time"
I said and we looked at each other for awhile. It got quiet and awkward and the moment in the car kept replaying in my head.
"Where are we going then?" Gun said and looked around.
"There is just trees everywhere, are you sure there is a store around here?" Gun said and looked at me waiting for my response.
Before I could answer he continued to talk.
"You know...the thing that happened in the car you better not tell anyone about it, especially not Emma."
He spoke and looked at me worried and his body looked fidgety.
"Why would I...."
Before I ended my sentence I saw that Gun were still red on his cheek as if he got punched. Maybe he will tell me what happened if I threaten him.
"Why would I....not tell anyone, I have no reason not to tell anyone"
Even though I won't tell anyone I need to know what happened to him.
Gun looked at me surprised.
"But you also said in the car that I shouldn't tell anyone" he looked at the ground.
I smiled at his cuteness and sighed. I walked closer to him and touched his hair.
"You know you're really cute right"
I smirked at him.
"Shut up!"
He pushed of my hand and sighed.
"So you're gonna tell me what happened to you face? I know it didn't happen in school and it definitely wasn't me, and If you don't I tell me I will tell everyone what happened in the car"
I spoke to him and tried to make eye contact with him but he kept on looking at his feet.
"Why do you even care anyway?"
He looked up at me with sad eyes.
I scuffed.
"Who said I care? People just keep thinking I did something to you, and I don't want my mom to think that I bully you, now tell me"
I demanded.
"I don't want to!" He yelled at me. I sighed and looked at him scanning him up and down.
"You know I'm older than you, you should show me some respect."
I walked closer to him and he backed up against a tree. I walked closer to him, our bodies pressed against each other, I put his hands above his head.
"W-what are y-you doing?" Gun stuttered and swallowed hard. I smiled at him.
"Let go of my hands!" Gun screamed. I did as he said, but didn't step away from him, he was still trapped between me and the tree.
His body felt soft and warm against mine.

"Now tell me little brat....tell me who did that"
I said and touched the red spot on his face. Our lips inches apart and I could feel him breathing on my lips. I could feel him melting against my body.
"If I don't tell you are you really going to tell Emma what you did in the car?"
He said with a breathy voice and looked into my eyes, I could feel how my heart started to beat faster after hearing his voice so close to my face.

"Mm...I will."
I looked at his eyes who tried to avoid to look at my lips. I looked down at his lips and then back to his eyes.
"I don't care about if you're going to tell her, it was you who kissed my ear not me, now let go of me!"
He tried to break loss but failed miserably which made me laugh at him, he cursed me out with his eyes.
"That's true I did kiss you, but you didn't exactly stop me" I smirked at him and put my hand at his waist. His waist is tiny and small but soft at the same time and it made my heart beat faster.
"W-well I'm not strong enough to push you off!" Now let go off me you asshole!!"
He whined and tried to break free.
"Hey calm down! I will let you go when you tell me what happened....."
I looked at his lips and touched them with my fingertips. Gun looked surprised and his breathing got faster. Gun suddenly got quiet and stopped resisting.
"You're not going to tell me huh?"
I got closer to his lips.
"Then kiss me..."
His eyes widened.
"Are you crazy...."
I pressed my lips against his before he could say anything else, I pulled him closer to me. His lips felt soft against mine and smelled and tasted sweet. I wish it could last longer but Gun broke the kiss and only looked at me.
"What do you think you're doing!?! Am I that easy to you!, do you think I'm someone you can just play around with! I'm not your freaking toy!" Gun broke away from me and ran away.
"Hey Gun! Come back!!"
I screamed after him but he didn't even turn around he continued to run, I should run after him but it felt like I couldn't move.
"Shit! What have I done?"