Jealous!Spinelx Tease!Reader

*~~~~*

After a year since what happened, everything has been going pretty good for you and Spinel. Beach City was still recovering, but everyone else was fine. You left Spinel at the house so you could get some groceries, while she cleans up the house. You told her that you should be back in no less then 10 minutes. 

She whined, but said fine. You came back home from the grocery store to get the things you would need for (f/f)(favorite/food), with Spinel tackling you and peppering you with kisses. "Hey babe!" She said.

"Heya Spinel hehe... you know I only left for like 10 minutes, right?"

*Time Skip*

You just finished cooking the food with Spinel. She couldn't help the water that was coming out of her mouth from the scent of the food. 

She then went behind your back and whispered," You're amazing." You turned around and gave her a kiss. The kiss was soft and sweet, but got more deep to to where you both completely forgot about the meal. You were taken out of your trance by a knock at the door.

You make a grunting noise from the loss of contact. You hear a whimper come from Spinel, which makes you chuckle. "We can go back to where we were afterwards.~" You say, successfully making her blush. You go to the door to see Jasper.

"Heya (y/n)! Where have you been!" 

"Oh hi! Jasper! How have you been?" 

Just from the name 'Jasper' Spinel started to get frustrated. You could literally hear growls erupting from her throat. 

"Uh, Spinel. Are you fine with Jasper joining us for dinner?" 

" Fine! She can join us!" she says angrily. Jasper just ignores her tone and welcomes herself in. But you knew what this was.. Jealousy. 

One thing (y/n) likes to do is tease someone, so living up to her true nature, she promised to herself that she would make Spinel jealous.

For that entire night, you were just hanging out with Jasper and completely ignoring Spinel. You could hear her grumbling words.

"Oh. Did you say something Spinel?" 

"Oh, nothing......" is what she would say. 

After dinner, you guys just stood around and danced and talked. This continued on for an hour until Jasper wrapped her arm around your shoulder while laughing with you. 

Spinel had enough. 

She went over to where you were standing and said darkly," Don't you think it's time to go, Jasper?" The tone in her voice made you shiver. "Nah! The party is jus gettin started!" said Jasper. 

Jasper went for your arm but it was snatched from her by Spinel who grabbed your waist and kissed you on your sweet spot making you moan.  "Spinel-aah!" 

Spinel started to make the grip on your waist tighter, making you moan again. Spinel was starting to bite at your neck. "She's *licks* mine".

At this point, Jasper was extremely uncomfortable, and left after Spinel said what she said. 

Once Jasper left the house,muttering 'get a room', Spinel pinned you to the wall, forcefully french kissing you then letting go after one minute, leaving you gasping for air. "You're mine, okay?" 

Your knees were starting to give up on you, and your face a complete tomato,  but you still replied with a faint "Yes". 

She let go of her hold on you and the wall behind you, making you whimper, from the loss of the foreign contact. You and Spinel have never went to that level, but you liked it. She turned around and gave you a quick kiss before running up the stairs, with her arms flailing behind her. 

"Ahaha! Catch me if you can!" 

You got out of your trance and ran up the stairs looking for her. 

"SPINEL!!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Should I make the next one-shot a lemon?