Chapter 5

*~~~*

Last Time

"NOT AG-AHHHHHHHH!!!!!"

Now 

(Y/N) POV
After about 2 minutes of me running like the flash and Spinel's constant screams, we finally made it to the concert.

"Hah. You okay Spinel?" " *pant* yeah *pant*"

Once we walk in, I see Amethyst glow and turn into a big form. 'Wait. Is that-' "Rose" I say, cutting off my own thoughts. "(y/n), who's that?" Without answering Spinel, I grab her hand, knowing she doesn't want to be alone, and go to Steven asking for an explanation. "What in the Diamonds name is going on ?! " I say sort of curious and also sort of angry. "U-uh we were trying to see if we used my mom, Pearl, would remember who she is." 

"Oh w-" I was cut off by Greg who yelled at Pearl saying,"What would make you stop serving me?!" Pearl then honestly answered saying," As long as you exist, I will always serve you"

I take in that new information and then looked at Steven who, then looked at me, then at his father who then looked at him. " THAT'S IT!" We all say. " Greg then turns to his son asking," Are you sure? I mean, you don't have your powers back and-" " Don't worry dad, I'll manage. Plus we're gonna have (y/n) too, so that'll be more strength, right?" I then look at Steven and smile. "Sure, let's do it"

I go on stage but first wink at Spinel. She blushes madly and it makes me smirk. I grabbed my electric guitar and grab the microphone. "LET'S DO THIS!!" We then start strumming madly and fused.

I mean I fused with Steven before and me and him were the same height of Garnet, but this time, we're most definitely twice the size that Pink Diamond was. 

We had long, brown hair, with (h/c) streaks adding to the look. The fusion had 2 sets of eyes, one dark brown and another (e/c) accompanied with luscious eyelashes. We have 2 sets of pretty muscular arms and legs. We also had side burns. The shirt we were wearing was a (s/c) (shirt color) crop top that showed off our six pack; it also had an area that had a hole in it that showed our boobs. We also had on some ripped (f/c) jeans that looked as if they were ready to burst at any moment. (If you don't like the description, make ur own) All in all, we looked badass. 

We looked over the crowd to see Garnet star struck, Pearl worried, Amethyst shook, and Spinel had a glint in her eyes that looked like, jealousy? Anyways.

While in the fusion, I say in my mind' HEY Greg! Are you ok?' 

It took a few seconds for him to respond, but he said ' Yeah! It's really weird but I can see why Garnet likes it so much.' I giggle at his response. ' Oh well, you'll get used to it. Maybe you can fuse with me or Steven sometime..'  

It was a moment of silence in our head as our fusion was singing, making Amethyst and Pearl fly in the air. 

'Also (y/n), I see that you have a crush on that gem..'  Pearl  finally came back.

'DID YOU GO IN MY HEAD!!' 

'NO! NO! Wait I can do that?' Pearl and Amethyst then fused to create Opal and grabbed their own guitar, singing with us.

I snort at his response.

'Haha. Okay well how do you know? ' 

' It's kinda easy to see it. It's clear that you are having an effect on her as well' 

'W-WHAT?'

Suddenly Steven comes in.

'Sorry (Y/N). I know you and dad are talking about your love life and all, but I kinda need you. We're sorta falling.'

I'm baffled by what he said, but helped anyways. 

We stay in the air for a few more seconds than we should have but it looks like we are about to fall. Suddenly, Opal comes and picks us up, helping us float again.

Once we finish the song, we unfuse. Once we unfuse, I'm on the ground, painting on my knees, exhausted from over using my reset gem. I look at Steven and see that he's in the same situation. 

I look at Spinel and see tears in her eyes. She then runs away, clutching her chest. "SPINEL!*cough*", I say, wheezing for air. "Geez! (Y/n), are you okay?", said a concerned Greg. "Yeah, I'm fine." I then turn to Pearl who is looking at me in worry. "Anyways, do you know who Spinel is?", I say starting to breathe properly. " Oh, yeah! She was Pink's playmate. They used to spend ages in Pink's garden-" " Garden?" said Steven "Well, what's her problem with us?!" said a confused Amethyst. 

"I don't know. I haven't seen her in 6,000 years. Something must have happened to her since then!"

"That's what I need to find out!" , said Steven "Whoa, kiddo, are you sure-"I cut off Greg.

"Nope. I'm going."   "But, (Y/n)-" 

"No buts, Steven. You look exhausted. That fusion took a lot out of you." 

"It did for you too, (y/n) !" " Yeah, but this is something I'll have to handle. I'm the closest to Spinel out of all of you and I need to tell her something anyways." I say with a reassuring smile. 'What Greg said earlier really got me thinking..' Steven then gave me a knowing smirk and said," Fine, you win. Come back alive though." "Will do." I say with my own smirk. 

I grab lion and hop on his back. " I then run to Nanefua and ask her," Have you seen a pink toned smol bean with heart shaped buns? "  " Oh, yes! She ran that way, she said pointing to the temple. "Thank you!" 

'Now ,Spinel, where are you?'