Chapter 3

*~~~*

Last Time

She then went closer to your ear, making your breath hitch. "... and maybe more?"

Now

Narrator POV

There was a moment of silence until Steven said,"YOUUUU!!!" He then went over to the gem now known as Spinel and started to shake her by her shoulders."What did you do to us?!" She only giggled, then wrapped her arms around Steven's body. she then began to shave him violently. Steven then said"STOop! Please?" Spinel then dropped his body and went over to her new known best friend ,(Y/N), who was still blushing. The said girl then got out of her trance when she felt someone wrap their arms around hers. 

Steven saw this and quickly separated them from each other, scared for his friends safety."Why did you separate me from my best friend?" said Spinel who had a smile on her face, but a scary glare. When Steven saw that glare, he quickly gave (y/n) back to Spinel, now scared for his own safety. Her glare then retreated and turned into a closed eye smile. "A-aren't you mad at us?" said (y/n). "Now why would I be mad at my best friend?" said Spinel. "Do you remember what you did?" "I did what now?" (Y/N) only sighed in defeat. She went outside with everyone following her. She then turned to Steven who looked scared. She then went over to Steven, and held onto his shoulder asking,"Are you okay?" "I don't know. We don't have no one to go to. I don't know what to do. G-garnet always knows what to do..." Steven said, tears daring to go down his face. (Y/n) then thought of a solution.

There had to be someone out there.. possibly any- that's right! They had Lapis, Peridot, and Bismuth! (Y/N) grabbed Steven by both of his shoulders and said," Don't worry too much! Y'know we do have Peridot, Lapis, and Bismuth, right?" Spinel, who carefully watched the entire interaction's glare only grew stronger."Oh! That's right! We have to go! Guys come-" Steven then turned around to see his Greg occupied with Pearl and Amethyst. "Hey dad! We're going to go to mini homeworld to see if Bismuth knows what to do. Hold it down here while we're gone! Come on Ruby and Sapphire!"

FAT OL' TIME SKIP DONE BY LAZY AUTHOR

(y/n) pov

Garnet's back! Oh wait she doesn't remember everything yet. " I guess that was just one part of it." said (y/n). " Wait, where's Amethyst?" We looked around to find her no where. "Let's go look for her Ste-" Steven cut her off saying," Actually how about you and your new BESTFRIEND and show her around, yeah?"  "Uh, yeah sure." (y/n) turned around and looked at Spinel who was already looking at her. "Let's go get a better look at mini homeworld, yeah?" 

"S-sure". Oh my god. She just stuttered. And it was SOOOOO CUUUTTTTEEEE. By instinct, I picked Spinel up and twirled her around saying," THAT WAS SOOO ADORABLEE!! You're too precious! Let's go!" I then put her back down. I then booped her on the head saying,"Tag, you're it!" I then ran off like a little kid playing with their friends." 

Spinel POV

What's this feeling? When I'm around (y/n) I'm always having this bubbly feelin in my stomach. When I look at her retreating body, I can't help the smile that keeps creepin on my face. I shake those thoughts out of my head and go chasin after her. 

I remember doin this with someone else, but I can't put a finger on their name or exactly how they look. Huh. I then start runnin after her in full speed. She sure is fast for a human( remember, she doesn't know that you are half gem as well) . Oh well. I start stretchin my legs and did one long sprint, collidin with her and also landin on someone bigger and orange who had a scary face on from fallin with us.

(y/n) pov

"Jasper" 

*~~~*