Chapter 2

*~~~*
Last time

"Are you Steven Universe ?!?"

"Uh, yeah?"

"Perfect"

Now
Suddenly the unknown gem makes a horn with her pinky finger that she blows in. A sharp point of the injector comes out and aims where you guys were standing. " Move!" Garnet said
The injector then penetrates the ground, making a lot of dirt swirl around. It then finally injects some of the pink liquid under ground.

Ok.. I'm sorry, but wtf?! How did we just go from relaxing in the grass to an injector being stuck up he earth's ass?! I should really get used to the stuff that happens in beach city...

The unknown gem then goes down to a lower part of the injector. " Well, well, well! Look at the menagerie!" Said the unknown gem as she makes her eye look like a telescope. How? Don't ask me..
"You must be Amethyst. And Garnet.  Well if it isn't pinks pearl? Well, she did take you with her... isn't that SwElL?!" From the way she sounded it didn't sound like it was swell, in fact far from it.
Her eyes then looks at my figure. She constantly eyes me up and down. We then make eye contact, gaining a darker tone of pink on her skin. She noticed that she was staring and starts," W-well w-what are y-you supposed to be? A cute bag of flesh?!" I'm sorry but when I heard that I became a whole laughing fit.

Spinel's POV
Why is she laughing?
Why does it sound so cute?
Why is she so cute??
Uuuhhh I NEED TO GET ON WITH THE PLAN!
"Y-you're not part of the plan so just move!" I stretch my leg out to kick her far back from the gems to the light house. I think I hit her too hard... then Pink's son, Steven, asks" Are you okay (y/n)!" She didn't say nothing but instead just raised her arm and showed a thumbs up which relieved all the gems including me.

Back to your POV
Uuhhh. That hurt. I immediately went back to the crystal gems side but was told by garnet not to interfere. I respect garnet, so I do as she wishes. For some reason, she has a smirk on her face. I furrow my eyebrows in confusion... just what do you know garnet?

They were poofed. Garnet, amethyst, and pearl were poofed by this gem. From watching them get poofed before I knew that they were fine. But I was completely mesmerized by the way she fought them. They way she stretched her limbs and had that mischievous smirk placed on her lips just make me- STOP WHAT AM I THINKING! She just poofed the gems so now I have to help Steven or it could end badly.  "THATS-" started Steven. "ENOUGH" I finished. I then summon my (g/w) (gem weapon) so me and Steven can take her head on. She is surprised by me interfering but quickly hides it by doing a twirl with the rejuvenator weapon she held, breaking my (g/w) and Stevens shield. The blades hits us, but we don't poof, instead I get this tingly feeling go through my veins. "Looks like you two don't poof huh? Just WAIT, you and this flesh bags human self won't be able to stop my injector!! You weren't always the hero of the universe were you!?" She then gives an evil laugh.
Then suddenly Steven grabs the rejuvenator from the gem and slices her with it. Her body gets cut in half, but she still looks at me then winks, successfully making me blush, then poofs.
Steven fell onto the ground from exhaustion. "Hey Stev-o, you okay?" I said. 

Steven pov
"Y-yeah I'm good. But we need to bubble this gem before it does any more damage." (Y/n) suddenly stopped moving and became hesitant. "(N/n)? What's wrong?" "Uh n-nothing. G-go ahead." I glance at her face then go back to the task at hand. I try bubbling the gem, but my bubble popped. It popped... what?! (N/n) noticed this and took the gem in her hands she tried bubbling the gem as well, but it popped as well. Just what was going on?! I then notice (n/n ) looking at her gem which makes me look at mine to notice that something was, off....

Your POV
Me and Steven brought all the gems back to the temple. We sat in comfortable, yet uncomfortable silence. I was too deep in thought about this gem. 'Just what was she and what happened to her. She seemed preeettttyyy angry at us.'
' she was also pretty cute-'I was snapped out of my thoughts buy Greg slamming the door open. " Steven!(y/n)! Are you guys okay? What happened?!" The father and son began to contribute to talk while I went back in to my thoughts. ' what will we do about that big injector.'
' what about this gem'
'What happened to my gem'
' why is her gem shaped like a heart?'
'Probably cuz she stole mine..'

I snickered out loud from my corny joke. "Are you okay, (n/n) ? " said Steven. I then notice that I was probably sounding like a maniac. Oop. "Uhh nothings wrong? Why you ask??" " It was because you were sounding like a dying horse" he said with a curious face. I instantly deflated. "I'm fine..." I said in a more gloomy voice. Greg started laughing about Steven's obliviousness. "But, don't worry kiddo. Then gems will be back any time soon... See look!" Pearl then started forming, but had an clam around her gem. Uh what? She forms back but looks different. She then starts to sing to Greg about being his new servant and all. I just ignore after that cuz it's kinda obvious what happened.

Time skip

After all the other gems formed the only one that haven't yet was the heart shaped one. I started poking parts of her gem trying to make sure she was okay. Her gem then started to glow and rise. Steven tried going into defense mode, but couldn't because his sheiks couldn't form properly. The gem then formed, but tackled you and sat on your crotch then wrapped it's arms around your body.

"I'm so happy to finally meet you!!"
She then stops glowing so you can see her face. You can see that the mascara streaks were no longer there. Her hair was shaped into to heart buns. Her gem wasn't turned upside down like the first time you met her.

"You're my new best friend!!"

She then went closer to your ear, making your breath hitch. "... and maybe more?"

*~~~*