Chapter 7

Here goes nothing

*~~~*

Last Time

"FUSE?"

Now

Narrator POV

After a few seconds of recognizing what just happened, the fusion then went and grabbed a random mirror out of their back pocket. It had light pink skin, with (s/c) (skin color) freckles. Its hair was into two ponytails, both being (h/c) and slightly spiky tips. Along had two set of eyes. One set being a light shade of magenta and another set (e/c). There still was a trail of tear stains painted on the fusions face, except the color was (f/c).Spinel's gem was in the center of our fusions chest, while mines was (g/p) (gem placement). The fusion had two fluffy, pointed  (f/c) sleeves on a pink jacket. Instead of the fluffy shorts Spinel wears, there was pink, ripped jeans with (f/c) hearts on the kneecaps. The fusion's body was tall and still had the lanky body type, like Spinel; it had (y/n)'s toned arms and abs. It wore some pink sneakers.

All in all, the fusion looked beautiful.

(Y/N) POV

After a few seconds processing what just happened, I went back into my mind.

'OH. MY. GOD.'

'WE.. JUST FUSED!!'

There was too much excitement and confusion that we then split apart.

"Wait! So you're like Steven?!", said Spinel after we fused.

"Uh yeah?" 

"Why didn't you tell me?" 

I first focus on my gem, seeing that it shined bright and looked healthy. I smiled knowing that I finally got my powers back. 

'So that's what I was missing.'

'I forgot what made me happy to be a crystal gem. And that was-' 

My thoughts were cut off by Spinel waving a hand in my face.

"Oh, sorry about that. There was no time... Speaking of no time, we need to go back and save the world, if it isn't gone by now. "

"What do you mean?", said Spinel, confused. I was dumbfounded by her question.

"What do you mean, what do you mean? We have to save the world!" I say trying to grab her hand. She only snatches it away. She starts to tremble with anger. 

"Spinel, come back with to Earth so we can fix this. Please. You can make friends there. You already have me...", I say calmly and sincerely. She then throws a punch at me, which I dodged at the last second. Her fist met with a column, breaking it.  She then fell to the ground, tears in her eyes. You were scared, but you still went to her and started to sing.

"Someday 

Somewhere

Somehow

You'll love again,"

Spinel joins in

"Someday

Somewhere

Somehow,

you'll love again

i'll love again.

You just need to find someone

Someone who treats you better."