Epilogue

*~~~*

Last Time:

Before it could get more awkward than it already was, a power r- wait the diamonds! What do the aunts want now?

Now:

(Y/N) POV

Once I see the diamonds, I try to change the subject by saying," Uh, let's go see what they want, yeah?" I then run down the hill, with Spinel's arms flailing behind her as she runs with me. The other gems run with me, wanting to leave the awkward situation as well.

When we make it there, the Diamonds are screaming out Steven's name. "Knock, knock, Steven.", said Yellow. 

"It's us", said Blue, kind of stating the obvious.

"The Diamonds. Are we interrupting something?" 

"Uh, yeah?" 

Spinel sees the huge gems and begins to hide behind me. 

"Yellow, Blue, White, what are y'all doing here?" 

I feel Spinel shivering behind me. I look at her from behind me to see her with a worried expression on her face. "Spinel? Are you okay?" I say with concern.  "Well, the diamonds have never seen me like this... what if they hate me, or..." before she can finish, I place my finger on her lips, successfully making her be quiet. 

" Don't worry, they aren't like they used to be. Steven changed all three of them. And if they don't like you, then they will have to go through me." I say, meaning every word. She chuckles at me, and says," Yeah, with a smile on her face. I then look into her two magenta pools and got lost in them. I got out of my trance hearing Steven says Spinel's name. 

"I'm sorry who?" 

Narrator POV

Steven then turns to Spinel, who was still hiding behind (y/n). " Spinel, you've met the diamonds before, right?" 

"Y-yeah, but-" before she could continue, (y/n) grabs both of her shoulders and gives her a reassuring smile. This makes Spinel blush a little before she smiles back. You let go of her and mutter 'you got this'.

Spinel then goes towards Steven and stands beside him, while saying,"Blue, Yellow, White, this is Spinel!" 

"My Diamon....nds", Spinel says while stretching her arms to form three diamond signs. 

The diamonds all make stunned faces. White does an audible gasp with her hands to her face. 

"Pink's little playmate?" 

"One of Pink's lost treasures.", said Blue 

"Mom left her on a floating garden for 6,000 years"

"You poor thing," said Yellow.

"Hah, it was only 6,000 years. I can do that standing on my head!" said Spinel

In the back (y/n) was gushing at her adorableness. No matter how much crap she's gone through, Spinel still keeps her innocence. 

"Uahahahhahahahahahaha! Only 6,000 years! Hahahaha! It's true -- that's nothing! I like this gem." said Yellow, enjoying Spinel's goofiness.

" She's adorable and so much like Pink." 

"Spinel I *clears throat* Steven, since the Earth is so disgusting, we'll just take Spinel back to homeworld with us, and you can stay here." 

"Really?" was heard from Steven.

" Huh?" was heard from Spinel.

A loud "WHAT!!" was heard from (y/n). She was in complete and utter shock that they were trying to take Spinel away from her. Noticing the scene she made, she tries to apologize.