Chapter 6

Im back bitches

*~~~*

'Now,Spinel, where are you?'

(Y/N) POV

As lion and I are running on water, I start to thinking out loud.

"I hope Spinel's ok.... She just ran off. Did I do something.. wrong? Uhhh! This is stressing me out!" Lion groans. "Oh! Hush!" A smile lines my face."It's just that everything was fine this morning! I mean, the world's about to end! I'm happy that I met Spinel and I just might be falling for her.... but if none of this was happening, I would've probably been at the concert.... then I would've went home to, oh that's right. I don't have no one waiting for me..." My smile fades. "Well, I would've probably went to Lapis and Peridot's to watch Camp Pini-" I cut myself off. 'To be honest, it has been really boring since our last time having to save the world. '

I mean, having a 'Happily Ever After' and all, but it's boring not having someone to spend it with. Like, I know that I have the crystal gems and all of the other gems like Jasper but I don't have that someone to spend it with. For example, Steven has Connie. Now that I'm noticing it, I'm pretty lonely. ' I groan in frustration.

Me and Lion then touch land. We then see a glow of light coming from the warp room in the house.

"That might be her.." I turn to lion. "Um, can you go get Stev-o and Connie? We'll need all the help we can get." Lion then roars and makes a portal while I run into the temple.

"SPINEL!"

Spinel POV

"SPINEL!"

I hear (y/n) screaming my name. She comes running into the room I'm in. 'What does she want?'

"Spinel?" I turn around to her, still crying. I see her looking at my face with a sad expression. I now remember my disheveled appearance. I was clutching on my heart-shaped buns and crying so much that my shirt was wet. My face began to heat.

"Are you okay? You just ran off and was crying..." she says in a sincere voice. 'Maybe she does care about me..'

"I-I'm getting those feelings again, but now their stronger. I can't control them anymore. I-I-"

"That's good. We need you to remember . If you don't, something really bad can happen.... Hey Spinel, have you heard of the garden?" she says in a hesitant voice.

"The garden?"

(Y/N) POV

"Is anything coming back to you? " I say to her while rubbing her back.

Spinel then gains a small smile that soon is replaced by a destroyed frown.

She then slams her fist on the warp pad, making me flinch. The warp pad activates.

"NO!" Spinel says in anguish.

"Spinel, where are we going?"

"Back... to where I never left."

We arrive at this garden. It looks as if someone hasn't taken care of it for years, no, centuries. I hear Spinel gasp and run towards something. She then runs off the warp pad. "Spinel!" I run after her to where she's going.

"This, was our garden. A special place for just Pink and I." says Spinel in a low voice. " On Homeworld, Pink was so lonely and sad, but not here. Here, we would play for hours. Every day was so much fun..... At least, that's what I thought."

"Did something happen?" I say, grabbing her hand. She grabbed my hand back.

"Pink wanted a colony more than anything."