Chapter 60

It was almost nine and Rue and I were finishing getting ready for the party. Harry was going to get here at any minute and hopefully these two won't get into an argument. Or maybe I should tell Rue to go first and I'll meet her there, just in case.

"Rue I have to do some things before going so I'll meet you there." I said, trying not to sound too nervous.

"You sure? I can wait for you." My gothic friend said, giving me a smile. "It's not a problem."

"No, no. I don't want you to leave Matt waiting." I smiled back at her. "It's fine. Don't worry."

"Alright then. I'll see you in a bit." 

Rue left the room leaving me alone. I felt bad for kinda lying to her but if I didn't tell her to meet me there I'm 100% sure neither of us would've make it to the party. Harry and her would've argue and argue about me as if I wasn't there and it would never end.

I was about to sit on my bed when someone knocked on the door. I stood up and walked towards it, took a deep breath and opened it.

"Hey ang-" Harry began saying but soon stopped when he saw me. "What the fuck are you dressed up as?" He said trying not to laugh.

"Olaf." I said smiling.

"Who?" Harry said frowning while carefully looking at my costume.

"Frozen? 'Do you want to build a snowman?'" I said raising an eyebrow. "Let it go? Let it go?" His face was expressionless. He clearly didn't know what I was talking about. "We should better keep going."

The curly haired guy stopped me and looked at me. "You sure you don't want to change into something more... Uhm..."

I rolled my eyes and shook my head. He's never going to change; this guy is a hopeless case. 

Once we were outside I felt Harry's hand being intertwined with mine. I looked at him and he smiled. "I'm sorry." He said, caressing my cheek with his other hand. "Can we not fight tonight, please?"

"Then stop being an asshole." 

"I'm sorry."

"It's fine." I said, letting out a deep sigh. I looked at him and frowned. "What are you dressed up as?"

"Isn't it obvious?" He asked. I raised an eyebrow at him, letting him know it wasn't. "I'm a demon vampire."

"A demon vampire? Really?" I said. "You're dressed as it was just a normal day. You're just wearing black from head to toe. You always wear that leather jacket, Harry."

"At least I didn't dress up as a snowman." The curly haired guy pointed out. "It's not even Christmas."

"At least mine is more original than yours." I fought back.

"It's Halloween, you're supposed to scared people." 

"Oh and I'm sure yours scares the crap out of people." I said, crossing my arms. "Your hair is down. That's the only thing different from you wearing these clothes every day."

"That's because you haven't seen my trick." He said, getting closer.

"What trick?"

Harry smirked as he continued shortening the distance between us. "You want to see it now, angel?"

Something in me was telling me to say no but there was this other part telling me to say yes. But before I could answer we were interrupted by 4 familiar figures.

"Hey guys!" Niall greeted us. "You're ready for the party?"

"Hi Niall." I said, smiling. 

The blonde guy gave me a tight hug and kissed me on my cheek. "Olaf? That's original."