Chapter 42

Raiza's POV

Thank God today was my free day because I honestly was feeling like crap. I shouldn't have gone with Rue to that damn frat party. And she didn't even come back to sleep. I bet she was with that ginger haired guy, what was his name? She kept talking about him on our way there... MATT! Yes, his name was Matt.

Oh God a cramp.

I squirmed in my bed when I felt the pain caused by the contraction. These days I hate being a woman; second day wasn't that bad but still I hate it. I had already taken a shower and gotten dressed so the plan for today is that I'm just going to stay in bed the whole day watching movies and eating a lot. Rue has classes until 5:30 pm I think so I'll have the room all by myself, which was amazing since I wasn't a great company to be around today.

I turned on my laptop and started to look up some good horror movies to watch. I probably shouldn't watch this kind of movies considering the weird things that had happened to me recently but I can't help it, I love horror movies with my life.

"Oh, this one sounds good!" I said as I read the synopsis.

'Rebecca moves to northeastern England to begin her new life. She starts working at the Wheatsheaf Pub, a century-old bar that keeps an atrocious secret. Soon her life as she knows it will chance and be affected by evil forces.'

I clicked on the 'play' button and a few seconds later the movie started to load. I opened my drawer and took out a bag of cookies. Soon the movie began to play and I settled myself comfortably in bed.

...

I was half way through the movie and things were getting really bad for the protagonist. At the pub she was working, a little girl named Jessica was killed by a man named Joseph and they were the ones haunting the place. Now the Wheatsheaf Pub staff must work together to save themselves and the spirit of the young girl from the ghost killer's wrath, after the brilliant idea of the owner to bring two mediums to contact the girl on a Ouija board - they ended up conjuring the ghost of the girl's killer instead.

There was a knock on my door that made me jumped. I was so caught up on the movie that it caught me off guard. I don't want to see anyone today, I whined. I decided to stay in bed and wait till whomever was knocking left. Eventually the person would get bored of waiting.

I got back to the movie and a few minutes later there was another knock on my door.

Go away.

Five minutes later the door was opened and Harry entered the room.

"Ho-how... What are you doing here?" I said not believing what I just saw.

"You didn't open the door so I decided to help myself in." Harry said in a nonchalant tone.

"Didn't you get the indirect?" I said glaring at him. "Oh wait, you're here to tell me another one of you shitty lines, Styles? Why don't you do us both a favour and just go."

"Why so grumpy, angel?" Harry said laughing. "Don't tell me you're on that time of the month." I threw a pillow at him but he caught it. "Oh, yes you are."

"Shut up, Harry!" He was irritating me more than usual. I didn't feel like putting up with all this right now.

"I'm going to tell you jokes to lighten up your mood." The curly haired boy smirked at me. "I found ones in Google that are quite good."

"Don't you dare." If Harry was going to say some stupid period jokes I swear I'll kill him. "I hate period jokes." I warned him. Guys don't realize what we go through.

"Period jokes aren't funny, I'm bloody serious." He said bursting into laughter.

"Stop." I said covering my face at his awful joke. "Please."

"I can't help it, they just flow out of my mouth." He said laughing. I glared at him. "Ok, ok. I get it." Harry said raising his hands. "Jokes about menstruation just aren't funny. Period."

I decided to ignore him and went back to my movie. Then suddenly I felt a weight next to me and when I looked I saw Harry getting into my bed. "What do you think you're doing!?" I screamed as I quickly got up putting my back against the wall.

"What does it look like I'm doing? I'm lying down on your bed." The curly haired guy said in a amusing tone. "You didn't think I was going to remain standing, did you?"

"No, hell no!" I said trying to move him with my foot. "Get out of my bed. Shoo shoo."

Harry started laughing and grabbed my ankle, pulling me down. I fell backwards on the mattress and I felt Harry's hand going up and down on my leg. I stiffed at his touch and then a shiver ran through my whole body. Suddenly I felt his lips tracing my collarbones and then going up to my jawline. I squeezed the blanket and bit my lip trying to not let out the moan that was threatening to leave my throat. A metallic taste filled my mouth and I realized I had bitten my lip really hard hurting it. Harry's lips went up to mine and he parted his.

"You may be unavailable to have some 'grown up fun' right now but that doesn't mean you can't have other types of fun, angel." He whispered inches away from my lips. A rush of heat went through my body when I felt Harry's tongue licking the trace of blood on my lips.

"H-Harry." I stuttered. "I-I th-ink..."

"Sh." He hushed me seconds before crashing his lips into mine.

Harry put his hand on my hips and started doing drawing circles with his fingers as he kept kissing me. I just couldn't control myself anymore, I couldn't hold back whatever is it that I'm feeling for him so I ran my hands through his hair, making him moan. That sound coming out of his lips and knowing I provoked that on him made my whole body to shiver.

I wanted more.

I pulled him closer to me and I felt his agitated breathing against my chest. He moaned my name between kisses, which were becoming rougher with every second that passed. His tongue pressed itself roughly into my mouth and this time I let out a moan. Harry smirked and his touch became more urgent; my back arched involuntarily in response.

"What am I going to do about you, Raiza?" He whispered against my lips.

"Do whatever you want, but please just don't hurt me." I whispered. "Please don't break my heart." The words came out of my mouth without me even thinking. They were just something I couldn't hold back anymore. I like Harry, a lot. And saying those words out loud and to him meant that I was letting myself feel and not deny what he provoked to me.

Harry moved away a little bit to look me in the eyes. A frown appeared on his face, but as soon as it had appeared it vanished. He caressed my cheeks while I was lying motionless mesmerized by his eyes. There was something in them, like he was having an inner battle.

"Maybe you'll break mine in the end." He said almost inaudible for me to hear.