Chapter 56

My eyes were locked on that girl who seemed slightly familiar and couldn't take her hands off Harry. Even though he was looking at me, my blood was boiling.

"Babe, I didn't know you would be here." Zayn said, snapping me out of my transe. He was smiling widely. "I thought you were going out with Niall. Where's he?"

"Well, well, well. Look who we have here!" The black haired girl said, faking a smile. "The prude!"

Of course, how could I have forgotten such lovely whore, I mean girl. Sorry, my bad.

"Shut the fuck up if you don't want-." I heard Harry warning her.

"Would you like me to lend you some money?" I suddenly interrupted Harry, without paying attention to her comments.

"Excuse me?" The girl said, raising an eyebrow at me.

"To buy some new clothes and cover yourself up." I said, calmly. "But if you're not comfortable with that, I'm sure there are homeless assistance programs where they can give you clothes for free or something."

"I'M GOING TO FUCKING KILL THIS BITCH!" The tattooed girl screamed before pouncing on me.

I felt a strong arm pulling me to the side as I saw the girl's face coming in contact with the ground. A loud bang was heard, followed by a painful moan. I covered my mouth in shock watching the whole scene and somebody whispered in my ear to go to his room.

Harry.

He was the one who had pulled me away from the girl's direction. How did he get to my side so quickly? He was next to that obnoxious girl.

"Raiza, please do what I say." He whispered again in my ear. "Go to my room and don't leave until I say so. I'll come get you."

"I'm not going to run away from this-"

"Raiza, please."

I let out a deep sigh and nodded. "Fine."

I walked to Harry's room and closed the door behind me. I sat on the bed wondering what was going on in the living room; nothing could be heard from here. Stupid huge mansion. Why Zayn and that girl came here? I know for sure Harry didn't invite them, so why?

I knew it was a quarter before midnight but I didn't like the idea of Harry and Zayn being alone, so I dialled the number of the only person I knew could handle both of them together and prevent them from killing each other.

"Niall?" I said. "I need your help. Please come to Harry's house."

Harry's POV

Of course fucking Zayn had to ruin my plans once again. He seriously wouldn't give up! And he dared to bring this chick to my house. Fuck I knew I should've killed her long time ago. She was still on the floor unconscious, I couldn't stand her winning about how her head hurt; I might have done something to put her to sleep when Raiza left.

"Are you fucking serious Zayn?" I yelled at him. "What the fuck are you doing here with this chick!?"

"You really thought I would believe that bullshit about Niall going out with her?" He laughed. "I know you're too into her to even let him take her out. You're falling for her and that makes me even more excited about taking her exquisite soul."

"I'm not falling for her." I stated.

"She has softened you, bro." A fucking smirk appeared on his odious face and all I wanted was to fucking wipe it off.

"Well I must be playing my part splendidly if you believe so." Me falling for Raiza? Fuck no, that's fucking nonsense. She's just a prey, like every other filthy human being that I had killed. Just another soul to add to my collection; well maybe the most important one.