Epilogue

Hi all! so this is the last chapter :'( hope you enjoyed the book and THANK YOU so much for reading! <3 ya'll are awesome!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Epilogue:

Juliette POV:

9 months later…

I park myself on the couch as I cannot even stand anymore and I say park, because I am now the size of a damn minibus! I spot the album that I’ve looked through probably about a thousand times already, bend over with much effort, grab it and once again look through all our wedding photos.

We got married about 6 months ago and it was a beautiful summer wedding by the beach. My dress a simple flowing sweetheart neck white dress and Danté looking ever so scrumptious in his tux. I flip a page and smile as I spot a picture of Sarah walking down the aisle with Shane (Danté’s nephew) throwing petals along the red carpet with her cute little sky blue dress.

I then spot a picture of myself standing in front of Danté with his arms wrapped around me as we laugh at his cheesy joke he had just made. I run a finger over the photo thinking how grateful I am for my family, a wonderful husband, a cute little child with another on the way and so much support from Caron and my friends, but before my mind could even drift further I am suddenly lifted and put back on Danté’s lap.

 He nuzzles my neck and kisses my head before his attention is grabbed by the album “Again, babe?” I just smile and hug the album close to me “This was the best day of my life, I love this album. It’s so full of memories and of course, pictures of you looking ever so delicious in a tux” I wink at him.

We then spend the next couple of minutes going through the album together, having a good laugh remembering all our moments when suddenly a pain ripples through from my stomach “Ahhhhh!” I grab my stomach and Danté immediately places me gently on the couch while running and when he gets back he has a sleeping Sarah on one arm and my bag for the hospital in the other.

The pain eased up and when he came in looking so in a state, I laughed, yes even in my big painful bus state, I laughed! He just looked so adorable and all over the place, but when he sees me laughing looks at me in confusion “Danté, it was just a little kick, don’t wor- Ahhhhhhhh!” another one hits me and suddenly I feel liquid run down my legs. I look at him in shock as we both just realized that it’s now time “Danté…” but before I could even finish my sentence he helps me off the couch with Sarah and the bag now on the same arm he keeps me up and helps me get to the car with the other.

Arriving at the hospital I am put in a wheelchair and rushed to a room and as the contractions get closer I painfully wait but where’s Danté? Speaking of the devil, he comes into the room with doctor scrubs on and grabs my hand immediately as the nurse looks up at the doctor “Ok, it’s time, she’s fully dilated. Here we go” I squeeze Dantés hand tighter as he kisses me forehead “You can do this baby, I love you. Let’s get this baby outta here” he still manages to make me smile even though I am going through so much pain.

An excruciating couple of hours later I wake up to find Danté holding a baby in his arms sitting in the chair by my bed while him and Sarah sing to the baby and when he sees me him and Sarah walk over to my bed and I pat on a spot on my bed as Sarah climbs up to sit on the spot. “Hi, mommy’s big girl. Were you helping daddy look after the baby?” she nods and I place kisses all over her precious little face.

When Danté walks over, he places the baby in my arms “Little Zoe” I smile down at my little sleeping beauty; she’s going to be so pretty when she grows up. I trail a finger over her sleeping face as a stray tear makes its way down my cheek “Beautiful” I whisper looking at our little bundle of joy. Danté also crawls onto the bed with me lying on his chest, Sarah in between us with my arm around her and Zoe resting on his chest. I look up at my husband and caress my hand over his cheek “I love you” he places a sweet kiss on my lips “I love you too” and with that I fall into the best sleep I would ever have as the whole family is now complete.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YAY! It's done! this is bittersweet because it's the end of this book but it's my first COMPLETE book! yay! (5 second dance party)

Thank you again to everyone who read this, I appreciate it a lot. Also, I know this book is cheesy, but I'm a big cheeseball and a sucker for a good, happy sappy ending!

MUCH MUCH LOVE! <3

P.S look out for my new book. Postinf the prologue STRAIGHT after this, it's called BEST MISTAKE...

calling off for the last time in this book

Xx

-A