Chapter 12

O_o so... i had writers block, because I know what I want to do.. but after this chapter. I'll try not to move too fast with the storyline, but I love it, action, drama 24/7, but not too much though... anyway, I hope you njoy it!

VOTE. COMMENT. LOVE

<3

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 12:

 Juliette POV:

I wake up with a terrible pounding in my head… urrgh… but shoot up as I recall yesterday’s events. Sarah? Where is she? I hear giggling and slowly make my way to the kitchen but stop in the doorway and almost ‘awwhhh’ out loud at the scene in front of me.

Hey, I just met you! And this is crazy! So here’s my number, so call me maybe?!

Sarah is dancing, shaking her booty on the kitchen counter holding a wooden spoon as a microphone while Danté sings along and laughs at her antics. Sarah wearing one of Dantés shirts and Danté in just a pair of  boxers…mmmmm… a girl could get use to this.

I slowly sneak into the kitchen and Danté sees me but Sarah is too busy channeling her inner pop star to even notice me. I put my finger on my mouth as I sneak up onto the counter and sing as loudly as I can and Sarah jumps in shock into Dantés arms and we both laugh as Sarah just pouts. I climb down from the counter and notice that Sarah and Danté have been quite busy “you made breakfast?” I walk to the set out table, with plates, even a single flower and I feel how my heart grows with love for the two most important people in my life right now.

I turn around to see Danté holding Sarah in his arms, carrying two plates with toast and scrambled eggs. “only two plates?” Danté puts Sarah on a chair and pulls out mine. “yeah, I have a sound check now for the show tonight” I pout “oh” he kisses my forehead and chuckles “but I’ll see you later, cuz I got…” he reaches for something behind him “VIP passes! For you and Sarah” I jump up and wrap my arms around his neck “Im so excited!” he laughs as Sarah claps. I catch a glimpse of the clock behind him and immediately pull away “Hey… I was enjoying that!” he frowns and I slap him lightly on the chest “Look at the time!” he looks at the clock, pecks me on the lips and heads to the bathroom to get ready.

Thirty minutes later, Danté comes from the room, with his hair still wet from the shower. I am currently watching cartoons with Sarah sitting in between my legs on the couch with a bowl of popcorn. I know we just ate breakfast, but I mean, come on, who doesn’t love popcorn especially when an adorable little girl gives you the puppy dog eyes begging for it?

He grabs his bag with all his equipment in, kisses Sarah and I on the forehead and is just about to head out of the door when Sarah jumps up and I follow slowly. She hugs Danté tightly and kisses him on the cheek “Bye, daddy!” she wiggles free from  his arms as she hears her favourite show about to come on “mommy! Come watch, it’s Phineas and ferb!” she runs to the couch.

The look on Dantés face makes me a bit worried, he looks shocked, well… probably because Sarah just called him daddy. He looks as if he is about to faint “Danté?... look I can explain-” he cuts me of by putting a stiff kiss on my forehead “see you later” he says in a dead pan voice as he leaves.

I stand there for a good ten minutes staring at the door. What if he doesn’t accept the whole Sarah situation? What if he leaves? Is it a bit too much for him?

I felt the tears ready to escape from my eyes and went to the room as I didn’t want Sarah seeing me like this. A while later I heard the door squeak open “mommy?” I just laid there as I knew my face was evident that I had been crying. I felt a small arm go around my neck as Sarah lay down next to me. She then kisses my cheek and whispers “I love you mommy” and some how this heals a bit of my heart. I turn around to face Sarah, kiss her cute little button nose, wrap my arms around her and pull her close to me hugging her “and I love you, baby” as the sleep takes over.

Danté POV:

“Ok, let’s take five!” Leslie says and immediately I drop my sticks and go outside to get some fresh air. Leslie comes to stand next to me and looks at me with a worried expression “Hey, Dee, what’s going on man? Missing all the entries, charts messed up. You ok? You’re not focused man.”

I turn to her “daddy? Do I look like I’m ready for all that? Are we going to fast? I know it’s been, what? Six months and I do love her… What if? But why?” Leslies eyes double in size as she stares at me in shock “Am I going to be an auntie?” I wave my hands “Oh, no, no,no. It’s just that…. Something weird happened this morning and it’s been on my mind the whole day.” She remains quiet and looks at me as if to tell me to continue “Sarah slept at Jules’ apartment yesterday and she called Jules mommy and me… daddy” Leslies mouth forms an ‘O’ shape but she puts a hand on my shoulder and gives it a reassuring squeeze “I’m sure there is a reason for all of this, just take to her, or maybe… let’s head over to Carons after sound check, we’ll grab a quick dinner and I’m sure she knows something, ok? Let’s get back” we head back to the reahearsal which went considerably better than the first half but I needed answers. I felt bad for cutting Jules off this morning as she was going to explain but I was just too shocked to respond properly. I just wanted this rehearsal to end so that we could head over to Caron as I needed some clarity.      

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ooohhh..... this was sort of a filler chapter, so sorry if it was not to your liking, but I'll try to make the rest better.

Can i just use this A/N to say thank you sooo much for reading this, I may not get as much reads as the other books, but you seriously don't know how much it means to me that you decide to even glance at my book... THANK YOU!

*blows 1000 kisses to YOU*

Xx

-A