Hello again hehe

Yoongi's PV

Hello? Hobi said I should write down stuff in this so I can clear my mind I think. Also he said for our little baby to read it. TTJ is what we call him sometimes. He's in school now and he has made friends. Yn and him are so cute they could make amazing pup-

"OW-" "Yoongi! You can't talk about them having puppies! They're 15 and 16!!" I pout as Hoseok slaps me in the head as he reads over what I'm writing.

They're cute together and would make a great pair. I ship them with the sails up and all. I think that's what you say. I just wish them the best. Anyways, they graduate soon and Hoseok is really sad about it while I'm a little excited and sad. Our little boy is growing into a strong pup.

The point of this was to say Hoseok is done with writing in this thing. He just wants to move on and live his life with me. I think he should still write in this, but he's also giving Yn a journal. She's writing down some stuff about her life and I think you guys should go check it out. I mean what could be the harm. By the time you read this we'll all be gone enjoying our lives. Isn't that right?

You the reader of this book, I know who you are and you're a really sweet person. Thank you for sticking with this. You know if I could give you a hug I would. Actually I will give you one.

I picked up the book and I hugged it close to my chest. A small smile on my face. I looked down at the book and set the pen down. I didn't need to write a lot to show my love. I know Hoseok has put his effort into the book and even thought of giving up on in the first few pages.

I stood up and left the room. I heard the deep voice of Tae-Tae Jr and my heart swelled. Him and Hoseok were laughing and they sat in the kitchen eating cake. Tae was spitting out some cake as he laughed and that caused Hoseok to snort. They kept laughing and I couldn't help but smile brightly. This is how we lived our lives. Full of laughs and joy.

I would give anything to stay like this forever.

The end (for real this time)