H-Hello

Hoseok's PV

"Hobi?" Yoongi asks when he wakes up. I get up from my desk and put away my phone.

"Yes?" I walk towards him and he gets up and hugs me. I hug him back and smile. This is getting a little too cute..

"There's people outside.." he said quietly. I patted his head and told him to go back to bed, but he jogged down the steps the best he could and then the door bell rang. He was right...

I walk downstairs towards the door and open it after not seeing Yoongi around. I see my dork friends and they say,

"Hoseok! It's been awhile bud!" Namjoon said as he hugged me before walking inside. Next Jimin hugged me, then Jungkook, Jin, and finally Taehyung. I shake my head with a stupid smile after they invited themselves inside without permission.

"Do you guys want anything?" I ask after I chuckle at the guys pushing around for a seat. Jungkook picked up Jimin and threw him onto the couch before running to steal his chair.

"Can I get hot chocolate?!" Jungkook asks excitedly while Jimin yells at him. I laugh and then mess with his hair before agreeing. The boys chat as I get some drinks. Then as I pour the cup of coffee for Namjoon, everything gets quiet. I know one thing for sure, silence with these guys is bad. I turn around and my eyes widen.

"H-Hello" Yoongi says as everyone stares at him. I set down Namjoon's coffee and rub the back of my neck. Here we go...

I go to get him but everyone stands up and surrounds him. They whisper and poke at him.

Wow!
Look at his ears!
Are these real!?
Is that a tail?!
He's soooo cute!

I hear the boys say as they surround him. I push them away and bring Yoongi to the living room.

"What is he!?" Jungkook asks excitedly. I go to speak but Yoongi beats me.

"I-I'm a hybrid...Master Hobi is letting me live here." Yoongi says as we all widen our eyes. He called me master again and I know these boys are going to-

"M-Master Hobi?" Jin chokes out as he stares at both of us. My face turns red and Yoongi jumps in again.

"Yes, he takes care of me so he is my master." Yoongi says as I sit still still wide eyed. Some of the boys chuckle at my face while some of them choke on their saliva.

"Y-Yoongi I told you to just call me Hobi." I say as I look at him still shocked. I hear Jin and Namjoon snicker to themselves and whisper to each other.

"Sorry Hobi..." Yoongi apologizes making everyone 'aww'. I sighed scratch his ear making him smile and shake his leg around a little.

By the time we're all caught up about everything and we've played some games, it's dark and the guys have to leave.

"We'll come back to see you again Yoongi!!" Jimin and Taehyung yell as they go to run outside. We laugh and Yoongi waves at them. It's quite cute seeing him with all my friends.

"Sorry for the ruckus again, but I hope to see you again soon." Namjoon says before turning around to leave. Jin gives me a hug and bids farewell to us.

"Come back soon!" Yoongi yells at them from the door as I stand and admire him. Yoongi turns around smiling after closing the door and he sees me staring at him. His face turns red and he looks at his hands.

"What?" He asks and I just chuckle and walk away. He whines and tugs at my shirt for me to answer before giving up. He's so cute

Yoongi trails me and we both go to my room. I lay down and Yoongi jumps onto the bed with me. Just before I complain about there not being enough room, Yoongi turns into a kitten and snuggles close to me. I smile and close my eyes.

I can get used to this for sure...