A hybrid?

Edited ✔

Hobi's PV

"Y-you're my what?" I said walking to my living room. I hear the pitter patter of his feet as he follows me. It's weird having someone following me around my house, but here we go.

"Hybrid! I'm a cat, but I can also be a boy!" He said smiling which showed his gums. I gulp and sit down on the couch. How can he be cute and unaware that being naked is the opposite of cute...

"Let's get you some clothes," I say making my eyes meet his. His head turns and the looks down. It seems to click in his head that this is why I'm uncomfortable.

"Is it because of this?" He asks as he looks at it and then back at me. I make a weird kinda shy smile and nod my head, looking away.

"Why? My old master always had me naked.." He says to himself more than to me. My eyes widen and I look at him with shock. He jumps back when I stand up, but calms down as I grab my head.

"That's terrible Suga, lets really give you some clothes." I tell him making him smile brightly. He grabs my shirt and waddles along upstairs to my room. I give him a pair of my boxers and some casual clothes. It's quite big on him but he doesn't mind.

"Thank you master!! I will cherish it forever!" He says as he hugs himself, more to the clothes. My face scrunched up at one part of the sentence. Why did he have to call me

"Master?" He calls for me as my face scrunches more. I shake my head and I grab his hand. His face goes red and I make him sit on my bed.

"Hoseok is my name, but you can call me Hobi." I tell him and his head tilts sideways. It's like he doesn't understand.

"You don't want to be called master?" He asks innocently. I shake my head and sigh, and he starts to frown.

"Master is such a gross name Suga. People don't just say that, the name is for dirty things. I want us to be close but not on that level okay Suga?" I explain to him. He seems to brighten back up and I smile at him. I pat his head and he purrs. I stand still shocked and he closes his eyes.

"My name is Yoongi, but you can call me Suga hehehe.." He says copying me and looking up at me. I shake my head with a smile and move my hand off his head.

"Yoongi? I like that name on you." I say before turning on my heels and heading downstairs. I hear the pitter of his feet again and I smile to myself. I feel two hands on my shoulders and then a giant weight pulling me down.

"Y-Yoongi-" I try to say before catching myself on the wall next to me. His warm breath brushes against my neck and his giggles fill my ears. I huff and grab his legs to make sure he doesn't fall.

"Sorry Hobi you just looked like you needed someone to watch your back," he says before busting out in a fit of laughs. My face droops and I look unentertained. He stops laughing and pokes at my face as I go down the steps.

"Why didn't you laughhh?" He whines as I turn the corner after the stairs. I smile a little and he keeps whining.

"I get itttt, now get off so I can make breakfast... Wait it's almost lunch, time for brunch." I say before he jumps off of my back. (He didn't do a backflip but it would be cool)

"Oh Hobi can we have omelets!! I love omelets!! Extra meat! ROAR!!" he fakes a roar at the end making me laugh. He's really cute

 He's really cute