Happy

Hoseok's PV

I wake up and stretch my arms. I roll over and before I'm laying flat on my stomach, I hear a large 'MEOW'.

I jump up and stare at the kitten on my bed as I hold my chest still scared.

"Jesus I forgot you slept with me!" I say exasperated. I then chuckle a little at my reaction. I then see a puff of smoke before seeing Yoongi.......naked.

"Wow! Go put clothes on!" I say as my face flushes. He chuckles before jumping onto me.

"Neverrrrr!" he says as he attacks me. I laugh and struggle to push him off as he latches onto me.

And that's how it's been for years now. Yoongi has been with me forever and has never left me. 1 year after he showed up out of nowhere, we started dating. He didn't know what to do at first, but he turned out to be a great boyfriend.

The boys always find an excuse to come see us, and Yoongi loves it. Namjoon and Jin started dating after we did, they saw we were accepted so they told us. Taehyung and Jungkook ended up dating too, and Jiminie got his own cat hybrid to keep him company.

We all have gotten what we wanted, and we couldn't wish for anything better. In fact right now, Yoongi and I are adopting a baby hybrid. He's a baby puppy who's parents left him, so we're taking him in as our own.

We're all happy, so don't worry about us. You go live your own life and do the best you can, but remember to always be you. If you aren't you, then the people around you will be people who aren't for you. If I wasn't the weirdo I am, then I don't know if Yoongi would've liked me.

So be you.

P.S. if you are reading this, please don't tell anyone else what you saw in my diary.

Signing out,
Jung Hoseok ❤