But wait, there's more

Hoseok's PV

Hey guys!! Or like whoever is reading this still!! So it's been awhile since I wrote in my diary..... I guess I'll write down what's happened the past two months.

Yoongi and I adopted a little baby puppy and we named him Tae-Tae jr because he has so much energy like Tae. It took TTJ a long time to get used to everyone and the world, but the work payed out and he started going to school.

You might be wondering 'school!? Are you crazy?!' but don't worry lots of people know about hybrids now. They have an adoption center for humans and hybrids to adopt hybrids who've been left or lost. They have hybrid schools for little kid hybrids and then once they've learned the basics, they go to normal school.

Namjoon and Jin got married and so did Tae and Jungkook. They had a double marriage and Jimin brought his hybrid date. His date was a bear hybrid and her name is Summer. They've been dating for 5 weeks and they seem very happy.

The reason I'm saying all this is because my best friend Yn has gotten a hybrid. She's thinking of writing about the life of hybrids. She would know about that since she's a hybrid. You guys would of course want to know, but she said when she publishes her book you'll find out.

I can't wait for it, and I hope whoever reads this supports her book. Its going to be called.

"My life as a hybrid"

Signing out,
               Jung Hoseok ❤

Signing out,               Jung Hoseok ❤