Meeting a Cute Cat

Edited ✔

Hoseok's PV

Life for me has always been normal. Average grades, average parents, and average friends. I sigh as I finish my work. Even my handwriting is average..

Ever since I was 8, I grew up almost alone. My parents always gone for trips leaving me to take care for the house. I never had siblings so I sat alone at home most of the time. The only real comfort I got was from school and my friends. I was constantly grabbing for their attention, and going out and doing things I've never done was part of it. I'm glad I did that because now I have so many things I love and can do. One of the things I love are my friends.

I have 5 amazing friends, and whenever I can I invite them over. Kim Namjoon is basically our group leader, and he really cares for us like a dad. Kim Seokjin is like our mom, he cooks and takes care of us constantly. Park Jimin is adorable but don't get on his other side. Kim Taehyung is a dorky manchild, but he can be a grown man in the blink of an eye. Lastly is the baby of the group, Jeon Jungkook is our baby. We really try hard to make him the best he can be.

I stand up and go to the kitchen for dinner. My parents are on another one of their business trips, and I'm home alone as usual. I never moved out because they are never home really. I open the cabinets amd realize I have to go to the store.

"Ugh really?" I mumble to myself. I run upstairs and grab my jacket before skipping some steps down. Sitting down near the door, I slip on my shoes.

Then I hear a high pitched noise and my heart drops. I've never really been good with scary situations. I jump to conclusions and run away screaming. Then I hear it again but it's more gentle.

"MeOw!" It's from outside and I check to see if anything's outiside. I look down and see a small white cat in a box. It's pretty beaten up but the cat seems fine. There's a blue blanket with stars on it covering the little cat. I aww at it and pick it up. What a cute c- wait who left it here?

I shrug and smile, bringing it inside. I've never had a pet before, but with this little guy I'll try. I gather some blankets and make a small bed on my bed. I run downstairs again and see the little guy walking around. I giggle at his little body struggling to get across the small gaps in the cushions.

"Hey little buddy, what should we name you?" I said picking him up and looking him in the eyes. His eyes sparkle and his little arm reaches to my face. I scrunch up my face and laugh.

"You know that you're white like sugar? Isn't that sweet? Pffft what about....hmm... Suga!" The cat looked happy with his new name, so I took him to my room and sat him on his small bed. I lay down and the cat decides to lay with me instead of the little bed. AWWWW

My face softens with a smile as my world fades to black. The last thing I remember before falling asleep was Suga cuddling against my neck.

Morning

I wake up and stretch, and my neck pops as I move it side to side. Wait!! Suga was right by my neck when I fell asleep! He's not here.

My heart pounds when I hear sounds coming from downstairs. I instantly think someone has broke in and Suga is hiding from the intruder. Oh no..

I slowly make it down the stairs and hear louder noises. It sounds like they are in the kitchen. I creep around the corner and see a man. HE'S NAKED!!

He then stands up and looks at me. He has cat ears!! My eyes widen and so does his. Shit!!

"M-master it's me, Y-Yoongi! I-I mean Suga!!" He says as I back up. He walks closer and I trip on the stairs. He runs to me and I cover my face. F-fuck!!

He backs up instantly and his ears droop. Wait his ears. I raise my hand to pet them and he flinches when I raise my hand. Wait, he finched!?

I then touch his ears and he relaxes.

"What are you," I say softly as I let go of his ears. He looks up at me smiling softly.

"I'm Yoongi, wait Suga, and I'm your hybrid!"