This is home

Edited ✔

Hoseok's PV

I get Yoongi dressed, with some struggle, and he settles down into my room finally. I go to the kitchen and finally start cooking, and then I hear some noises upstairs. Of course I ignore it at first I think it's just Yoongi and continue what I was doing. It goes silent and I assume he's just exploring the house. I hear a louder noise and I jump. Yoongi knows this isn't just a place to make a mess. I don't see Yoongi when I walk upstairs and my heart beat picks up, gosh where did he go. I see a picture frame on the floor with shattered glass and a bunch of blankets on the ground.

I pick up the blankets with a small sigh and then grab the picture frame carefully. I flip it over and see a picture of my friends. I haven't seen them in awhile and smile softly looking at them.

 I haven't seen them in awhile and smile softly looking at them

I then jump when hearing a loud thud noise in the hallway. My whole body shakes and gets goosebumps at the thought of something happening to Yoongi. He just got here he doesn't need to get hurt...

I slowly walk into the hallway scared of what's around the corner. I hear some scratching noises and my heart starts to beat faster, there's no way Yoongi is already trying to leave... I walk to the end of the hallway and the noises are louder. My hand shakes as I extend it to turn the door knob on the last door. I swallow thickly before pushing the door open.

Yoongi sits in the room staring blankly at the wall

Yoongi sits in the room staring blankly at the wall. I turn my head and them see him scratch at the ground with his nails, they look like they might bleed. I walk over and grab his arms. Yoongi jumps back and hisses, scratching my arm.

"O-oh Hobi I didn't know you were there." he says looking at me terrified. I reach out for him but he steps back looking at my bleeding arm.

"Y-Yoongi are you scared of me?" I say as tears build in my eyes. Yoongi's eyes widen and he jumps at me to hug me.

"Master, I would never be!" he says as he rubs my back. I tense at the name 'master' and he stops patting me.

"I-I mean Hobi! Please don't kick me out!" he says shaking slightly. I hug him back and he relaxes.