Chapter 15: Before revenge

*A.N.: Happy Halloween, dear friends! Enjoy this terrifying chapter!*

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up in the next few mornings with my favorite demon. Of course I got to care about him. When I look in the mirror I see my usual face, with my brown eyes kind of a liquid color in the last few days I noticed and a shadow from time to time with its monstrous shape with sharp fangs and rotten teeth, his dark red eyes of fire and his ears where I can see drops of blood falling slowly on his face and creating a perfect contour of death. I think he has even a smell of hell. He loves this Earth. Before he helped me discover who killed my dad, he obliged me to go in a few killing sprees, like today for example.

"I need you to do something for me." Leviathan told me.

"I am still sleeping." I said while looking in the mirror with an eye almost closed.

"I don't care. I need to kill some people."

"Oh, you mean me killing some people."

"Don't worry, that's going to be on my account."

"Why would I believe a demon?"

"Because you are possessed by him and you have no soul."

"I still don't get what that means. I don't feel any different."

"It doesn't matter." My demon assured me.

I got dressed and instead of going to school, as it was Monday, I went in a strange neighborhood, something that is similar to China Town. I got out of the taxi and I looked around me. Old houses where contouring themselves and some trees near them, the street had holes and imperfections. There were a few people walking by, mostly guys and they looked at me curiously, I was alone, not-so-tall and I had a bold look on my face.

One of them approached me and asked me if I was lost.

"No, I know where I am going." I replied.

"Where are you going, beautiful?" The guy with the black hood and green eyes said.

"Tell him you are going to The Manor." Leviathan told me.

"I'm headed to The Manor."

"A dangerous place for someone like you. You need a special pass to go there." He smiled at me.

"I have it."

"Silly girl, you have to earn it." Leviathan added.

"And you're telling me now?" I whispered.

"What? Already scared? No one has the pass. You have to get it." The annoying guy said.

"I'll get it."

"You don't even know what to do."

"No, but I have a guide." I was confident.

"What's his name?"

"If I told you I'd have to kill you."

"But, please, do try. I'll even let you a start bonus of ten seconds. What do you say?"

"He's serious about this." My demon warned me. "You should accept. I'll teach you everything you need. Tell him you want him to be your pass."

"His death it's going to be on your account." I said.

"What?" The guy was curious.

"Of course." Leviathan replied.

"I accept. I want you to be my pass to The Manor."