Chapter 22: Paradise

My dear Helen, I am the Devil. I would tell you my real name, but I have many names. And besides, it would get very boring. Why the hell would I write to you, you might ask? Because you are one of my favorite psychopaths and besides, I promised some of my demons I would let them play alone with you.

You are not special, you are not in love and you definitely won't go to Heaven. But you are mine. And the moment you are reading this letter, your life span will reset - like on a console game and you will start living again everybody's hellish scenarios.

You did have a sister, which you murdered. You also murdered your first boyfriend, your best friend and her brother. The truth is that you are a serial killer. So God sent you to me. You being a psychopath, I could torture you the classic way - which I did, but I wasn't sure it worked. So I played with your life and waited to see if it works - if I can humanize you back. But you do the same thing over and over: you only care for yourself. I don't understand how your parents managed to raise you.

I've watched your real life - for the sole purpose to torture you. And because it's my job; boring job, let me tell you. But one part of it was true: the paradise. I did create a paradise for my demons and people who deserve it. And you, my dear, are part of that paradise. You were among the few humans to join.

You did die at 17 though. You had a tough life. And just to keep you going for my next torture plan, one person of whom you murdered arrived here, in Hell. I am very proud of him. In every life you've spent here in Hell, you've been so stupid. You would constantly put words into your head to make you feel good about yourself. And you would always blame Me for everything that you've done.

"The Devil made me do it!" Take a look in the mirror, Helen! You are Me, you are the Devil! Ok, you're only a small part. But it doesn't matter. You make a good movie for everything that's dreadful and dumb.

Now, I have some surprises for you. On your next torture, I will let you "live" the scenario longer - maybe you can figure it out. Maybe you will see you are in Hell. And no, you did not meet any of my 4 Horsemen - they're too busy for that. I just made it up. I was bored. I am always bored in this Paradise.