Chapter 8: The name of Heaven and Hell

**A.N: Hi guys! I welcome you with a new chapter! Things are going to turn around, even more if that's possible. I have to admit, things can get too complicated if we play with the devil. Enjoy the story!**

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When I looked behind these books on the shelves on ground level, after some rotten wood I found letters hidden underneath. Real letters written by real people, I hoped. I began reading.

"Dear, I know we shouldn't see each other because of what you are, but I need to tell you something. We are going to have a daughter and she is going to be your salvation. We are going to be normal, again. I want to name her Helen. The beginning comes from Hell, and the end from Eden, but I am sure you already figured that out. If you want to get married, write me soon. If not, I will run and you will never know about me again. I love you and you know that. I hope this love is for real. If you decide to back out, I will understand and I hope you will meet her one day because she deserves a father and I know you have a lot to tell her. Because of what we are it's important to keep the legacy hidden and these letters burned. I know you said you have a special place where nobody will ever find them, not even me, but I am afraid anyway.

Signed, your love forever and ever"

This letter was dated from 25 February, 1993. It was like twenty years ago. I was born in September in 1996, but my parents married in 12 April 1993. Was this my mother's writing? I don't recognize it. I wasn't to be born until three years later. It didn't have any destination or any names on it, except my name though. Maybe it is all just a story. They couldn't know I was to be born three years after. I looked at the next letter.

"Love, I am sorry for not writing to you sooner, but I have been busy fighting the Fallen. They are at their most powerful point and somehow they know about the daughter we are going to have. I will marry you. My parents agree and everything will be settled in a month or so. I love you and our little baby very much!

Signed, your husband to be"

This letter dated from 2 March 1993. This guy talks about the Fallen. Who are they? I noticed there are more letters.

"I can't believe she's dead. I have been crying for over 3 months now, and you are not here. Will you ever come back? Will you even find this letter? I still love you and I want us to be together. We are going to pass this. We are going to silence them forever."

This one was dated from 20 March 1994. Looks like I am already a year later. She's dead? Who's dead? I am? No, this would be impossible. These are not my parents. The next letter was his reply. Whoever "he" was, but not my father!

"My love, I have not forgotten about you or our Helen. I promise you we will meet again soon and I also have some good news. I found a way to silence them. He told me. Leonard told me. Helen wasn't the one. She would've been a normal child. She didn't deserve to die and I am deeply sorry for what happened. It's our fault because we are this way, but there was no way to stop it. If you still want this life with danger, lust, suffering, tears and only few happy moments write me again. I promise you death will not touch us again. He promised."

It can't be the devil, can it? She died. Helen died. I died? I don't understand any of this. I want to ask grandma, but I know I can't. This is just non-sense and I must treat it like non-sense. Again, no signatures or addresses to lead me somewhere. How did these people communicate anyway? This is so weird. I don't feel good here. I opened the door and left the secret room, but not before putting everything back into place. I am sorry, spiders, for disturbing your home. It was all for nothing. I have more questions now. When will the answers come? Who are the Fallen? Who am I? Was I dead and reborn?