Chapter [18]

ZzAP!

ZzAP!

"AHHhh!" I screamed out in agony as electricity scattered throughout my body. Letting out hefty pants my eyes rolled up towards his direction, dazed from the pain that I've been enduring. I could vaguely see his smug sinister face as he unclamped my nipples that lead to the battery he had hooked up. My body felt as if it'd black out at any moment, but I fought to stay awake. I don't know what he'd try to do to me while I was knocked out. He kneeled down and began caressing my nipple with his thumb. He even went so far as to lick and suck my sore bloody nipple.

I let out a low and slurred "You sadistic fuck..." and then attempted to spit on him, but my body was so weak that the spit that was meant for him just dribbled down my chin. Letting a boisterous chuckle out he clenched my jaw with his hands, digging his fingernails deep into my skin.

"You love me right Kanani?" He asked me. Before I could answer he interrupted "You know I don't even know why I asked that...of course you love me. I'd kill you if you said otherwise." He stares deep into my eyes as he said this before letting my chin go. Standing up straight he unbuckled his belt and slipped it from out the loops of his pants.

WHIP! WHIP! WHIP!

For the rest of that night he whipped me like a slave. For someone that claimed they loved me, the love he was showing me was one I wasn't use to.

I was strong and he knew that, he didn't like that I was so strong. My will wouldn't be broken because I know I still had God...he was still with me even though I was slowly starting to lose faith.

I don't know what day it was because the room he kept me in had no windows. Only a door that seemed so familiar, like I've seen it somewhere before, but, I don't know where. I wish my mind would work so that I'd know where I've seen this door before. CLICK! My head shot up as I seen him enter the room with a plate of food and a cup. He kneeled in front of me as he took a piece of sausage and began chewing it up. Moving closer to me he grabbed me by my face and squeezed on my jaw roughly.

"Open up its time for you to eat." He said.

I refused to let him spit what he chewed into my mouth. He saw that I wasn't going to budge so he took his other hand and ripped my mouth wide open as he hawked the chewed food into my mouth. Followed by him taking the cup of water and pouring the whole glass down my throat and in my nostrils causing me to spit some out onto the floor. He picked up the pieces I spit onto the floor and shoved them back into my mouth. This time in order to stop me from spitting it out, he took one large hand placing it on the back of my head and the other he covered my mouth and nostrils.

I couldn't breathe and that was his goal, to force me to swallow even if that meant clamping my mouth shut and taking away my breathe.

"Kanani" August said as he placed his hand softly on my shoulder. He was worried about me, as he been trying to get a hold of me for ten minutes now. I was in such a trance as everything came flooding back. The pain...oh how the pain still remained. My tear stained eyes was caused by disdain, such disdain remained and from that day I was never the same.

Next chapter coming out Sunday. Pleas Like, Comment, Share, and Follow 💕🤟🏿 Love and Peace my Peeps.