Chapter [9]

I'm tired as hell and it's all Jazmine's fault

I'm tired as hell and it's all Jazmine's fault. I stayed at her crib last night and she was riding me till morning. Then she had the nerve to wake me up when I finally get some sleep, talkin bout how she wanna go out for a breakfast date. This bitch was buggin. I took my black ass right back to sleep, but yuh know she didn't even let it get that far. So now guess where I'm at. The same cafe where I first met Kanani.

"Baby why you not eating?" She asked me. I shook my head, "Nothing, a nigga is just tired."

"You wanna leave?" She asked me. I shook my head. "Nah enjoy, I ain't get dragged here for no reason." I said. She nodded and continued to eat her omelette. I was steady looking around the store for the waiter so that I could get my food wrapped up to go.

"The food better be good!" I heard a familiar voice say.

"Kanani said it was good." Another familiar voice said.

I looked towards the direction the voices were coming from and I saw Cece and Breanna.

"Why did we have to come get it for her?" Breanna asked. Cece kissed her teeth and said "Because she's not feeling well bish!"

You ever try to look away to unsee someone so they won't see you back. Yea I just tried that and that shit ain't work.

"Oh right but-" she paused when she made eye contact with me. Here we go...

"August!" Breanna yelled causing everyone to look at her. Her and Cece walked over to our table and started up a conversation with me as if Jazmine wasn't there. "What you doing here?" Bre asked.

"He's with me." Jazmine said. Breanna looked at her and smiled. I know she about to be petty as hell right now.

"Mmmm I see, it's been two weeks since he got back with the fish. He can't even check up on his real boo." Breanna said.

"He is checking up on her that's why he's sitting here with me." Jazmine replied. Breanna let out a loud sharp chuckle. She looked at me and laughed again.

"Anyways August we just came to get Kanani some soup since she not feeling well. So we'll see you later. We're gonna order then head back to the dorms." Breanna said going to the counter. Cece stayed and whispered something in my ear. "You should really check up on her. It's been a week since you last seen her. Plus she's moving out of the dorms."

I looked at her confused. Why the hell would she move out of the dorms? Before I could ask, Cece went over to the counter with Breanna. I was gonna get up and ask, but I ain't feel like hearing Jazmine's mouth. They left and the waiter finally came to our table. We wrapped our food up to go and headed to my crib. As soon as we got in the house Jazmine's mouth started going.

"What the fuck she whisper in your ear? I bet it was about that bitch huh?"

I sighed and tried to hold my anger in. I sat on the couch with my head in my hands. "Can yuh ever shut up for once. Everytime I turn around yuh fucking complaining. I don't give you a reason not to trust a nigga." I said.

"You lied about sleeping with her!" She said mushing my head.

"But I never fucking cheated!" I jumped up getting in her face. "We wasn't together when I fucked her so why you complaining. You the one who cheated on me, TWICE, but I still trust ya ass."

"Fuck you Pendeja!"

"No, fuck you bitch!" I didn't even feel like arguing with her no more. I went upstairs and packed a bag good enough for a week or two. She ran up behind me and tried to snatch the bag, but you know that wasn't happening. I grabbed my car keys, and headed out the door. I could hear her still yelling, but I didn't give a fuck I need to be somewhere peaceful and I knew exactly where.

Excuse any errors...

Hey loves hope you loved this chapter as much as I did 😭 ANYWAYS! Y'all know what to do just comment your opinion.