Chapter [4]

I looked at Jazmine and what seemed like her crew, as August held me tight

I looked at Jazmine and what seemed like her crew, as August held me tight. I guess he wasn't about to let nothing go down. "Man get outta my face with allat bullshit." He said shewing her off.

She grilled him and got in his face, "August you don't tell me what to do!" She screamed while mushing his head. I could tell he was pissed and I was pissed right with him. "Aye you can talk without all that touching." I interfered. She rolled her eyes and looked at me and not once did I break our gaze. "Agosto será mejor que tu perra antes de que metiera la pata! [August you better get your bitch before I fuck her up!]" she said in Spanish. I sucked my teeth and said "Saltar hasta conseguir ritmo abajo entonces azada! [Jump up to get beat down then hoe!]" I said back at her in Spanish. Her and her crew looked at me shocked along with August and Chris, but my Crew already knew I could speak different languages and so could they. We had to just in case things popped off.

"Chill chill, Jazmine you not about to fight her!" August said pushing me to to the back of him and trying to move Jazmine away. "Why? You scared your little puta is gonna get beat" she said trying to get around him. He shook his head and said "Nah I'm afraid you are" we all laughed, but Jazmine and her crew didn't. Instead she tried to swing around August, but he caught her before she could hit me.

I shook my head at how pathetic she was. He handed her to Chris and I don't know why, but I felt like doing something real slime just now. I grabbed August by the arm and tippy toed to kiss him. He bent down and deepened the kiss. I looked over to her and smirked. In her eyes I knew she was pissed. "I got you bitch, watch your back! No creo que te wont joder! [dont think I won't fuck you up!]" she yelled as Chris pulled her away.

I shook my head and looked up at August as he gazed at her leaving. In my heart I knew he probably still had feelings for her, in a way it kinda hurt, but not really.

"August?" He shook his head then looked at me. "Yea wassup?" I smiled at him and pulled him to the dance floor as his song "Numb" came on. We stayed at the party till two in the morning. August was high and drunk, so guess who drove home? Yup me.

Chris helped me place him in the passenger seat and I drove off to the dorms. I dragged him to the room and threw him on his bed. He squirmed and as I was taking off my shirt, he jumped up and grabbed me.

"August... Get off of me!" I yelled trying to push him off of me. He hugged me tighter and kissed my head. "Jazmine..." He groaned in his sleep. My heart stopped and my jaw tightened. I don't know where that strength came to push him away, but I did it and even added a punch or two. Let's hope he feels that in the morning. I got in my bed and laid there looking at the ceiling.

"Jazmine huh?" I said to myself. I laughed and rolled over on my side. I knew I had to end this before I got too deep in my feelings. Yea ... Imma end it. I thought as I drifted off to sleep.

Excuse any errors

Hey guys sorry for taking so long right now in starting two film projects and getting ready for college and everything so I've been extremely busy. I will try and find time to upload some chapter though. Love you guys💖