Chapter [2]

A nigga sat there for bout an hour, waiting for shawty ta say something

A nigga sat there for bout an hour, waiting for shawty ta say something. Shit I knew we just fucked and shit, and it was outta the blue, but still a nigga felt awkward in this silence.

"So this is my bed right here and that's yours" she said pointing out tha obvious. Jus to fuck with ha' I said "Can I lay in ya bed then?"

The look she gave me had me rollin'. "That's not funny I thought you were serious!" She yelled at me and threw a pillow my way. I caught it then sat next to her on the bed. We were both still naked, the only thing covering us was our towels. I scooted closer next to her and she tensed up. My hand walked up her thigh. I kissed and sucked on her neck as she let out a soft moan. I stopped kissing her and smiled, she was a light brown color so when she blushed it showed on her face clearly.

"I'm fuckin with ya shawty." I said kissing her on the cheek.

"I was a virgin" she said under her breath.

"What happen?" I asked. "You took my virginity August." She said. I sat there shocked rubbing my hand up and down my face. Damn I ain' know she was a virgin, shawty ain' seem like one, shit 'specially with her body.

"Don't worry nobody will know about this except me and you. We just friends iight?" She told me.

"Mayne it ain' like that, I mean I would make you mine buh man." I let out a sigh " Iight I gotta tell you the truth about some shit righ quick."

She looked at me and I sighed while rubbing my hands together. "Well I got a girl, but then again I don't. We on and off ,an' right now we off cause she was fucking around with some nigga. I feel bad as fuck cause I took somethin from ya and I ain' mean ta, and I don't want ta get ya involved with her crazy ass." I said.

She gave me a small smile and patted my leg. "August it's fine, I know you not a fucked up individual otherwise my daddy wouldn't like you so much. Plus I'm not trynna be in a relationship right now, it's just about school and money. So like I said we can be friends and your girl or whatever she is, well as long as she don't step to me wrong it won't be a problem." She said.

I felt a sense of relief lifted off a nigga's shoulders just now. Kanani is a chill ass girl and I see me and her being cool. I just hope it ain't no drama between her and Jazmine, cause then I don't know what can happen.

-

I was laying on my back in between Kanani's legs while she played with my hair. "Ya gone make me sleepy an' shit" I said to her. She laughed and started massaging my shoulders. I ain' gone lie that shit felt like errthang. "Damn that feel good" I said to her.

"I've been told I'm good at giving massages." She said. "Shit if that's the case give a nigga a back massage" I said while moving from in between her legs to lay on my stomach. She got up and sat on the lower part of my back as she began massaging. No lie about five minutes into the massage I was 'bout ta fall asleep, but then I felt some big ass cushions on my back, then her nibbling on my ear.

She started grinding on my back while rubbing her breasts on it and all the while still giving a nigga a massage. I couldn't help but groan, she had me feeling like I was in heaven and we not even fuckin'. Then outta no where just as soon as I was getting hard she stopped and got off. I looked at her and she started giggling.

"Damn Why you stop?" I asked her.

"Payback for teasing me earlier." She said laughing. I bet the look on my face was priceless. I backed her up against the wall and then kissed her lips passionately. My hands roamed her body as she laid her body on the bed. She looked at me with glazed eyes with her lips spreaders just enough apart to tell she wanted me. I smirked at her knowing I had her right where I wanted her. Once she realized I just got her back she was flustered.

"August!!" She yelled. I laughed and kissed her as I got under the covers and cuddled next to her.

"Ya can scream my name anotha time babeh." I said. She laughed and cuddled up against my chest. Not too long after she fell asleep, and I did too.

Excuse any errors

Hey everyone I hope you like this update and I'll be updating No Love tonight as well. Comment, Vote, Share, and Follow. Let me know y'all alive out there.