Chapter [6]

The pain, the pain in my body, but the pain in my soul hurts the most

The pain, the pain in my body, but the pain in my soul hurts the most. I open my eyes to see flowers and cards around the room. I couldn't say anything because my throat was dry. An IV was inserted in my arm so I couldn't really move like how I wanted to. "Isn't this some bullshit that August pulled." I heard Breanna say as she walked in with Aaleeyah, Kim, Cece and Jada.

"I know right he so full of shit, I don't know why he even pulled some shit like that." Aaleeyah said.

"He better be lucky we ain't kick his ass!" Cece chimed in, "Right girl!" Kim said giving her a high five. "He lucky I'm trynna get right with the Lort" Jada said as everyone laughed, including me. I think that's when they noticed I was awake because they all turned around and ran to the side of my bed hugging and kissing me.

"Oh my god baby girl are you ok?" Breanna asked while examining me. I nodded my head because I couldn't speak.

"What, what happen speak up?!" Breanna yelled while shaking me. I grilled her while slapping her hands off of me.

"She probably can't speak because she's thirsty stupid!" Aaleeyah yelled. "Oh, my bad I ain't know." She said.

Everyone laughed. "I'll go pour her some water from her pitcher." Cece offered. She poured me the water and handed it to me. I took a sip and immediately my throat started to feel better, I drunk from it a couple of more times then put the cup on the table.

I cleared my throat before speaking, "How long have I been in here?"

"About three days now..." Jada said breaking the news to me.

"No one knew if you'd wake up anytime soon, everyone was worried about you." Aaleeyah said.

"Especially August ass, he's been bringing you food every damn day just in case you wake up!" Breanna said loudly.

"He hasn't left your bed these past few days either, he might come and go to shower and change his clothes, but that's it." Cece said

"He wouldn't leave unless someone else was in the room with you." Kim said. I smiled, but then remembered everything that happened and that smile soon left just as fast as it came.

"He told us everything," Breanna said "But don't worry, once they let you out of the hospital we gonna jump him."

I laughed a bit and said "Nah it's aight, I just dont care anymore."

"Liar..." Cece said calling my bluff. I sighed and said "Where he at now?"

"He's out with Chris, Trey, Keenon, Brian, and Mack getting us all some Mcdonalds." Kim answered.

"I told them you liked to eat that family pack, so you know we all getting one girl!" Breanna said. I laughed at her silly ass.

"I know what you mean, I'm hungry as hell!"