14

Hey peeps ⬆️

Please check out my book After Her above ⬆️

Isabella pov

Today my little angel turns one. We  decorated the entire back yard with ballons , flowers  ,banners and a bouncy castle.

I dressed her in a beautiful pink princess dress i found in the store the other day when we went to the mall and curled her beautiful hair. She looked gorgeous.

As for myself i put on a red mini dress that hugged my curves perfectly and showed a little cleavage. It made me feel sexy and confident. I couldnt wait for Xavier to see me and as soon as he did i got the reaction i wanted. He could keep his hands off me. He tried his best to stay by my side at all times but failed to do so considering we had a lot of guest that neede his attention but every now and then i could feel his heated gaze burning holes into my back and i liked it.

I stayed with Rose all night long considering i really didnt have any friends.

The celebration was in full swing. I had a few rides with Mia on the bouncy castle and we already blew the candles on the cake and even ate some of it. My babygirl was happy and so was I. Xavier really went out of his way with the party. It turned out amazing.

The evening neared and all the kids went to bed. The adults remained and started drinking like crazy even i had a few drinks. Xavier and I danced together and made out.

"Thank you for everything Xavier. I dont know what I'd do without you."

"No problem cupcake. Theres nothing i wouldnt do for you and Mia. "

"I love you ." I said and he grabbed me and slammed his lips onto mine.

"You look very tasty in that short little dress you have on. " he says and i blushed but before i could respond a family friend of Xavier came a long and took him aeay. He left winking at me.

We had fun and then everything changed. What started out as a fun night turned into disaster. There was a loud explosion coming from the house and guns shots came from everywhere. I could feel my blood run cold and all of a sudden i was sober again. Xavier tried to stop me but before i knew it i was running inside the house in search of my daughter.

I ran up the stairs and into the bedroom only to find an emoty room. I remember putting her in Xavier's bedroom since she was sleeping but she's not where i left her.

"No no no... this cant be happening. " I ran out of the room and searched in every bedroom for my baby but didnt find her.

I started panicking and rushed out of the house in search for Xavier. By the tine i reached the bottom stairs and seemed as if everything already ended  or so i thought. 

There was a man with a gun in his hands aiming at Xavier and Xavier couldn't see him because his attention was drawn to me. Before i knew it my feet carried me to Xavier and knocked him out of the way.

Pain. Pain was all i felt in that moment  when the pullet hit my in my stomach. Pain for what i was currently experiencing and pain of not knowing where my daughter is.
Xavier was by my side in an instant.

"Xave.. Mia shes gone. My baby..."

"Shhh baby she's fine. Get me my daughter now!" He yelled and someone ran to find Mia.

"Why ? Why did you do that? Why Bella. "

"He was going to kill you. I couldnt let that happen. "

"Why baby ?"

"I love you Xavier." I said and he yelled for someone to come help me.

I was starting to feel as if I was floating in the air and i couldnt keep my eyes open any longer. I heard Xavier begging me to keep my eyes open but i couldnt any longer and soon i drifted of into the darkness and the last words i heard were.

"I love you too Bella..."

💗🌸💗🌸💗🌸💗🌸💗🌸💗🌸💗🌸

Thoughts???

LTML  is coming to an end guys.

The last chapters will be coming soon.

Vote and comment

Enjoy