19

Chapter 19

ISABELLA POV

Three weeks later and he just finished telling me that he killed Chris and that Xavier and them had no way of finding me. I cried my heart out. Yes, he was the reason I ended up here but he didn't have much of a choice he had to protect his little sister.

I laid there whilst he rammed his cock in me from behind and enjoyed himself whilst I felt dirtier every second he fucked me. This was my reality every night now for the past few weeks. He whips me and then fucks me and beats me whenever he can.

I still had hope three weeks ago but now not anymore.

Three months later.

Three months later and I here I sit with a cock down my throat sucking on Jared's dick. He moaned and enjoyed every second of it. He looked up at me with a sick smile.

He broke me yet again. He made me submit and that was his smile of victory. I submitted to being his whore and he enjoyed every minute of it. I didn't have a choice though.

Three days ago he had whipped me about fifty times until I passed out. He then shoved a vibrator in my ass whilst fucking me from the front. He chained me up and had his guys take turns with me. I decided I had enough and gave in hence my current situation.

I fucked him until he released and got off him.

I crawled back into my corner and prayed for death.

Six months later and death finally answered my prayers...

Xavier pov

I stood there with Mia in my arms and tears flowing down my face as I watched her casket lowering into the ground. We couldn't do it. We couldn't find her and now she is dead.

He sent us her dead body three days ago and we decided to bury her in my back yard and lay her to rest. I stood there crying long after people left and made her a promise. A promise that I would avenge her death.

"I love you Bella. Always and forever. I promise you I will keep Mia safe and protect her always. " I said and left with one thing clear on my mind.

I will find him and kill him if it's the last thing I do.

UNKNOWN POV

I watched from a distance whilst they lowered the casket into the ground. It pained me to see the two loves of my life crying, weeping whilst holding onto each other. It tore my heart to pieces but I couldn't do anything about it. I have to finish what I started. I will not return until I have finished my tasks.

I drove away with one thought on my mind.

I will come back and we will be together again my loves.

DUNN DUNN DUNN