13

Xavier pov

After our night of passion things changed alot. Isabella and Mia sleep in my bedroom now so i can keep an eye on them. Ive doubled security and Isabella will be home schooled until she finishes high school. She also had to quit her job which she wasnt happy with but she did it nonetheless. 

My boys and I have been on a man hunt eversince Jared attacked Isabella in the cafe. I have everyone out there looking for him. Isabella is currently out shopping with that boy I dont like.  She practically begged me just to go out because ive had her locked up in the house for three weeks now.  After begging me for an hour I finally caved in.

I sent a few guards with her including Zack.  So i know they'll be fine.

I am currently at home and its been an hour since theu left. Isabella left Mia at home with me and i was now busy feeding her. 

"Come on baby. Time for daddy to give you a bath." She giggled and babbling in her own baby language.

I took of her clothes and placed her in the tiny bath tub she giggled and laughed.

I cant describe the love i have for this little angel. I never thought loving someone this much was possible. I love her even more than i love her mother. She's my little angel. She is the one who tamed the beast within me. She provides me with nothing but love, peace and warmth.

"I love you Mia." I say whilst looking into her beautiful blue eyes. She just giggled.

Picture of Mia below.

"She loves you too." I turned around and found Isabella standing at the door watching us.

Isabella

"When did you come back?" I asked and took Mia out of the bathtub

"When did you come back?" I asked and took Mia out of the bathtub.  She took  Mia from me and walked out of the bathroom to dry  and change Mia as i started cleaning the bathroom and tyding up. I joined them when i was done and found Mia already dressed.

"We came back a few minutes ago."

"What did you buy?"

"Mostly just things for Mia. I bought her a few presents too. Her birthday is coming up this weekend and i want to make it special since its her first birthday.  "

"I didnt know its her birthday. I'll arrange the party. Dont you worry about a thing." I say to her.

"Its not necessary.  I dont want anything big. Besides who will we invite. We dont have any friends or family. " she says 

"Neither do I. We will have a party for my little angel though. Just us and the guys."

"Okay. I cant win with you. " she says and grabs my face and kisses me.

"I love you Xavier. "

"I love you too Bella." I kissed her again only to be stopped by Mia. 

"And daddy loves you to baby. "I say and shower her face with kisses. I laid with her on the bed and took a nap and soon Bella us.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Short chapter i know.

However there is more to come.

Love ya

Hit the orange star if you like this book