11

Isabella pov

It was almost nearing closing time and i couldnt be happier. Today has been awful. I felt like someone was watching me the whole day and yet whenever i turned around there was nothing. I couldn't shake the nasty feeling i had down in my gut that something bad was going to happen.

The last few customers left and i started clearing the tables. I went to the back and washed the remaining dishes. I felt cold chills run down my back and i started getting scared. Something just didnt feel right to me. I walked back into the cafe and decided to text Xavier to come and get  me.

I felt a precense so i looked up and it was like my heart dropped in my chest. I couldnt believe my eyes. Fear washed over me as i stood infront of my rapist. The man who ruined me completely. I started shaking and i didnt know what to do.

He looks just as i remembered. His long blonde hair , his dirty yellow teeth and the smell off alcohol on him.

"My dearest Isabella. How lovely to see you again. "He said with a sly smile. I couldnt talk it was as if my tongue was frozen.

"Awww ... arent you happy to see me?" He said and i shook my head.

"Shy i see." He chuckled.

"You have no idea how much I've missed you. "He said whilst stroking my cheek as i remained frozen in my spot. Tears streamed down my face as i started whimpering.

"W-what are you doing here?" I asked.

"Aww she speaks. Im here to see you of course."

"I dont want you here."

"Dont be rude. That is not how you welcome your daddy. "He said as he licked his lips and started walking behind the counter. I was trapped between him and the counter. I felt like a caged animal.

"How about you  give daddy a welcome kiss?"he said and started kissing me in my neck and the  on my lips. I pushed him hard and he slapped me hard across the face.

"Dont make me hurt you little girl. I have no patience." I held my burning cheek in my hand. He grabbed my chin and forced a kiss on me. I struggled to get away from him. I grabbed  knife that was on the counter and stabbed him with it right in his shoulded. He stepped back and I kneed him in the balls.  I took the chance and jumped over the counter but he grabbed me by my hair and pulled me back. He rubbed his hardened dick up my ass. I cried and screamed and he covered my mouth. I bit him and he yelled.

"You little bitch. "He turned me around and slapped me hard and I fell. I heard the bell go off signalling that someone walked in. I got onto my feet just as Jared got out from behind the counter. A young woman stood there with her son. Jared passed them and was about to walk out the door when he suddenly stopped.

"I'll be back and when i come back. I will be coming for you and my daughter. "I fell to my knees and cried. No I cant let him have her.

The young woman came over to me and tried to comfort me but failed.

"Here , I grabbed a glass of water in the back." She said and gave it to me and i thanked her. I drank the water and placed the empty cup on the counter.

I grabbed my phone and called Xavier but he didnt answer. I tried several times but it went to voice mail. Great! Just when I need him.

The lady was kind enough to offer me a ride home. I locked up and left with her. She dropped  me at home and i ran up the stairs with tears in my eyes.

I couldn't let Mia see me like this. I went straight to the shower and scrubbed my body until it hurt and I was still not satisfied. After an hour i got out and went downstairs to find that Xavier has just walked into the house.

"Where were you!?" I screamed and he looked up at my face filled with tears .

"I needed you and you weren't there." He ran up the stairs and held me close to his chest whilst i cried my heart out.

"What happened baby?"he asked whilst rubbing my back.

"He's here. He is back. Jared is back and he is coming for me."

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Rapist is finally revealed.

Whats going through your head right now?

Let me know.

Vote and comment