4

Xavier pov

"Where's is my money!?"I yelled at the fucker as I punched him in the face multiple times. This fucker had the nerve to steal from me. Everybody knows that no one steels from Xavier Romano.

"I don't know.." He said.  Does this fucker think I'm stupid? I slammed my fist in his face. I took out my gun and shot him in the head. The fucker deserved to die. He fucking took from me and he wasted my time. I could've been  home right now checking on Isabella and Mia but I had to come here to handle this shit.

I cleaned my hands up and walked out of this building. I got into my car and had my driver drive us back to the mansion. I haven't seen Isabella our Mia in a week and it's been three weeks since they moved In with me. I had Nick stay behind with them to take care of them.

I hired a nanny to take care of Mia while Isabella is at school. I had to make sure that Mia would be safe while Isabella is gone so I hired a few guards to stay at the house with Mia. I don't know what has gotten into me lately but for some reason I feel very protective over Mia and I wanna make sure she is safe at all times.

I don't know ow what's gotten into me but I couldn't just ruin their lives. Normally if someone couldn't pay for what they took from me I would make sure they would suffer. I know it's not their fault that Elaine took from me and from what I could see , it's not the first time they suffered  from something she has done.

As for Isabella,  I told one of my boys to follow her every move and to report back to me. It's not that I don't trust her. I know she won't do anything. It's for her own safety. I live a dangerous life and unfortunately they are now apart of it.

I've become very close with Mia over the past three weeks. I can tell that the little angel is crazy about me and I am surprisingly crazy about her too. I've gotten used to hearing her giggles every night when I walk into my house. She falls asleep on my chest every night and to be honest I can't wait to come home at night just to have that little angel in my arms.

I know, I sound like a pussy but just because I'm a Mafia Leader doesn't mean that I don't feel things. The truth is I've never been loved by anyone and I've never loved anyone. I've always been a cold hearted ruthless bastard who couldn't give a shit about anyone or anything. Nobody ever thought me how to care or have feelings until I met Mia and Isabella.

Ever since I've been spending so much time with Mia it's as if she awakened feelings I never new I had. I like the pure innocent look she gives me whenever she lays down on my chest. In her eyes I'm not just some piece of worthless shit. That baby girl looks at me like I'm the most important thing in her life and I hope I never disappoint. As long as I live I'll make sure that she gets everything she needs. I'll  take care of her and protect her at all times.

As for Isabella,  she's a mystery that I would love to uncover. She's hiding things from me and I can understand that because she doesn't know me well and she probably doesn't trust me. Every time I ask her about Mia's dad she stiffened. I wonder what that is about. Whatever it is I know for sure is the reason why she's so closed off.

We arrived at the mansion and I got out as soon as the car stopped. I walked in and heard Mia giggling and that put a smile on my face. I walked over to the kitchen and found her in her mother's arms. Mia saw me first and started throwing herself in my arms to which I caught her and placed kisses all around her cute little face causing her to laugh .

"I missed you my sweet angel. "I said to Mia before I could stop myself. She responded by kissing me on my cheeks. I looked up to see Isabella looking at us with a smile on her face. I pulled her by her waist and she looked at me shocked.

"How are you Bella? " I asked.

"I'm good and you Xavier? " She asked and I smiled.

"Better now that I'm at home with you two." I said and she blushed. I like it when she blushes. I placed a kiss on her cheek then her other cheek and then on her lips. I looked into her brown big eyes and saw some many emotions. I realised than and there how much I want her.

I never thought I would feel like this over a girl. I always dreamt of having someone in my life who truly loves and cares about me even though I knew deep down that I could never have it. I don't think anyone would be able to handle the baggage i come with. I am a damaged man and pretty much royally fucked up. I'm afraid that any woman that i might find would realize what a piece of shit i am and leave me. That's what every one in my life has always done to me. They leave me...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey guys 

i hope you enjoy this chapter

please vote and comment.

enjoy