2

Xavier pov

I was in my office at home busy with some papers for an early shipment that's coming through on Thursday when I decided to take a drive with my boys and collect my money from the people that has been taking from me.The first stop was at some lame ass pathetic little bitch who has been taking my drugs from one of my boys but she didn't pay shit.

I walked up to her apartment and banged on her door. A middle aged woman opened the door holding a little baby girl with black curly hair , blue eyes and dimples in her hands. We walked in without even listening to the lady yelling at us. I walked into the room and found the bitch I'm looking for passed out on the floor.

I sat down on the chair and looked at the woman who held the baby. One of my boys shoved a gun in her face and told her to shut up.

"Not in front of the kid Rodney. "I yelled at the moron. I waved the young woman over to me and she walked over to me on shaking legs. I took the baby from her and placed her on my lap. She seemed hesitant at first but one look from me made her give in. I looked at the beautiful baby on my lap and she smiled up at me.

It's sad that such a beautiful child has to grow up among people like this pathetic bitch laying on the ground. I might be one of the most dangerous gang leaders in this world but I hate witnessing babies being neglected by their fucked up parents. Looking at the innocent beauty in my arms made me mad because she's just a little angel that didn't ask to be in this world but is now suffering from her parents fucked up decisions. 

"Zack,  wake the bitch up!" I yelled and he grabed water from the kitchen and threw it on her. She woke up and rubbed her eyes.

"Nice to see you Elaine. " I said and she looked up and her face paled. "What's the matter? You aren't happy to see me? " I asked with a smile on my face.

"What are you doing here? "She asked as she tried to get up. She fell a few times but eventually made it up. "Come here baby." She said as she moved towards me and tried to take the child but I stopped her.

"Don't touch her."I said and she moved back.

"Please don't hurt her. She has nothing to do with this." She said.

"I will never hurt a child no sit the fuck down!"I yelled at her and she obeyed.

"You owe me money and I'm here to collect it. "I said to her and she looked down nervous.

"I, I don't have it. I promise I'll have it soon though ..."she tried explaining but was cut off by someone yelling.

"What the hell is going on here?!" I looked up to see a gorgeous young lady with beautiful long dark brown hair. She's tall and skinny but not too skinny. She is gorgeous but right now she just seems pissed.

"Mom? What is going on here? Who are these people ? What are they doing here and why is my daughter in the hands of a stranger!?!"She yelled. Oh so the kid in my arms is hers. Damn. She walked over to me or attempted to but one of my man grabed her by the arms and stopped her.

"Let go of me you idiot! I want my daughter!" She yelled but he didn't let go.

"Calm down!" I yelled and she kept quite.she looked at me with rage in her beautiful brown eyes.

"Who are you and what do you want with my daughter? " She asked as tears streamed down her eyes when she looked at the little girl in my arms. The little girl giggled at her.

"I'm not here for her. I'm here for your mother."I said as calm as possible. She looked at her mother and shook her head.

"What did you do this time huh?"She yelled at her mother and her mother started crying.

"Your mother owes me money for the drugs she's been taking from me and I'm here to collect."I said and she locked eyes with me for a brief moment but turned back to her fucked up mother.

"How dare you bring these people into our home while my daughter is here! How fucking dare you! Do you wanna ruin her life the same way you did min? I warned you too do your shit someplace else but not near my daughter!" She yelled at Elaine as she freed herself from one of my boys grip and I was taken aback.

"This is still my house and I'll do whatever I want in it! That little bastard is not my responsibility!" Elaine yelled back and the next thing I know the gorgeous girl slaps her mother hard in the face.

"Don't you dare talk about my baby like that. Your fucked up mother and a grandmother!  You've ruined my life once but I won't allow you to ruin my baby girls life. I hate you and I wish I never knew you!" She yelled with tears in those beautiful eyes and all I wanted to do was wipe them away. WTF dude I thought to myself.

"Sir , I don't know what she did to you but please give me my baby girl back." She begged with tears in her eyes. I handed her baby to her and she kissed her all over her face causing the baby girl to giggle.

"Well since you can't pay me my money. I'll be taking these two."I pointed to her daughter and granddaughter. The beautiful girl looked at me with pain in her eyes but didn't say a thing.

"You won't set foot near them ever again. Do you understand me? "I yelled at Elaine and she nodded.  "Go pack all of your things. Your leaving with me." She did is she was told and came down half an hour later.

"Can I kiss my grand baby goodbye?" Elaine asked moving forward to take the child but I grabed the baby before she could. I held the little baby in my giant arms and she cuddled into my chest.

"No. You will not set foot near her. Mark my words I will kill you if you lay a hand on her." I threatened Elaine and meant every word. I don't know what's gotten into me but I can't help but feel protective towards the little bundle of joy in my arms. It feels as if she belongs there. No man. What are you saying.

"Isabella. I'm so sorry baby." Elaine cried and pulled on the gorgeous girl whom I now know is Isabella.

"Your always sorry." Isabella responded and I grabed her by her waist with my other hand and walked out with her.

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Hey guys

Second chapter is up guys.

Please vote, share and comment.

Love ya.

Enjoy