Epilogue/Thank You

It has been twelve years since that day. The day Shylo took back his own identity. The day Kavaar and I became one, and the day our lives changed forever. Emmy had gone on to become a professional photographer, working directly with the biggest stars, thanks to my mothers connections. Kyle went to school to become an automotive engineer, helping build some of the fastest and safest cars to date, while Kavaar and I stayed here, him focusing on teaching, me helping take care of our little girl Sadie. Nine years ago he asked me to marry him, and life has been perfect ever since. Shylo became a spokesperson to help keep drugs from getting inside the school, even helping the police with a drug raid, before deciding to join the police force himself. Kyle and Shylo got married two years after us, and Emmy refused to date until she met a man named Michael, who caused her to quickly settle down and became pregnant, giving birth to twins, one named Clare, the other named Autumn.

The end.

I just want to thank everyone who has stuck with this story for as long as you have. Some of you waited three years for an update to this book, to which I am truly sorry. I hope it was worth the wait, and to the new readers and followers, thank you for giving me your time. I truly hope you all enjoyed this.

I love you all.

-David Beck