Chapter Eleven: Love Stings.

A/N: Hello, readers. Besides Preston, Trent will be the only one not to get caught under Venoma's spell, due to his love and loyalty to Aiden. Enjoy!

edited on october 3rd, 2019 @ 9:42pm

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

CHAPTER ELEVEN - LOVE STINGS

𝓣𝚁𝙴𝙽𝚃

TODAY WAS VALENTINE'S DAY. I was wearing a green flannal as I was with Brody and Levi with Levi and I holding hands. "So. . . Brody, do you have a date to the Valentine's dance tonight?" Levi asked. I rolled my eyes at the dumb question. It was obvious that Brody was going to take Sarah. After all, they were dating.

"Yeah, bro. It's gonna be cool." Brody replied. Calvin and Hayley soon joined us. "Did you guys hear who I'm taking to the Valentine's Dance?" Calvin asked. "Let me guess. . . does her name start with an H?" Levi questioned. Calvin and Hayley both chuckled as she walked away.

"Ouch." Calvin whispered, rubbing his arm. I was at the park with everyone. I looked over at Levi who was playing frisbee with Brody. "Will you go to the dance with me? No. . . too forward." I muttered. I cleared my throat.

"Aiden, baby. Will you accompany me to the dance? Oh definitely not." I muttered to myself once more. I didn't know why it was so hard. Levi was my fiance after all. So he should say yes, right? We were interrupted by Venoma attacking. We all rushed over to Preston and Sandy. "Guys, I gotta get her out of here!" Preston said.

"Yeah. Go on." Calvin told him. "Did I spoil Valentine's Day?" Venoma questioned as Preston got Sandy out of there. "Listen up. I'm Venoma, Galactic Ninja of dangerous love!" Venoma said. "I thought we were done with those Galactic Ninjas." Levi said.

"Hey, what did you hit Sandy with?" Sarah asked. "Let me show you! Ha!" Venoma replied as she hit Brody. "Brody! Are you okay?" Hayley asked as Sarah grabbed her boyfriend's shoulder out of worry. Brody took the arrow out of his chest.

"Venoma, my sweet darling. . . will you be my Valentine?" Brody asked. "Is he serious right now?" I questioned. "Of course, my dear! Now, come a little closer." Venoma replied. He started heading towards her. "Yep, he's serious." I said. Hayley and Sarah stopped him. "Brody, what are you doing?" Hayley asked.

"Going to see my one and only soulmate, Venoma! Ohhhh, I love those antennae. . . and that silky wing! She's flown away with my heart!" Brody replied. "Oh no. . . that arrow must have made Brody fall in love with her!" Levi said. "Exactly, and you'll never break my spell!" Venoma said.

"Who wouldn't fall in love with an insect like that?" Brody asked. "That's right. . . after you're hit by one of my love arrows, you'll fall in love with the first thing you see! Now, come here, my lovely Red Ranger." Venoma said as Hayley and Sarah stopped him once more.

"Don't worry guys, I'll get him outta here." Hayley said. "Thanks, Hayley." Levi said. "Venoma! I love you!" Brody shouted. "Here's something you're not gonna love. . ." Calvin said. "Ninja Spin!" The four of us shouted as Levi, Calvin, Sarah, and I morphed. We all began fighting Venoma. She almost attacked Calvin but Preston moved him out of the way.

"I'll have to make my last few Love Arrows count!" Venoma said. "Just try it!" Preston said as we began fighting her once more. She flew in the air. "Get ready to be love-struck!" Venoma said as she attacked Levi and Calvin. "No, Aiden!" I shouted. "Cal! Levi!" Sarah shouted as well. "Two more down!" Venoma said as she laughed. Levi pulled the arrow out of him. "She's beeeeeeee- autiful!" Levi exclaimed. "I'm gonna make her mine!" Calvin said. They pushed Preston, Sarah, and I out of the way. "I love you!" Calvin exclaimed.