Epilogue: A Ninja Wedding.

A/N: Hello, readers! Welcome to the epilogue! Trent and Levi finally get married! Enjoy!

Picture is what Trent's wedding band looks like.

edited on april 8th, 2021 @ 2:53pm

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

EPILOGUE - A NINJA WEDDING

A year after Madame Odius was defeated...

𝓣𝚁𝙴𝙽𝚃

I WAS TIGHTENING MY GREEN tie when Calvin and Preston walked in. He was dressed a blue suit with a black bow tie while Calvin was dressed in a yellow suit with a white bow tie.

Both Levi and I had decided instead of setting a theme for the wedding, all of our friends were just required to wear their Ranger colors.

"I still can't believe it's been a year since that day..." I thought before sighing and looking at my amputated arm.

"Hey, Presto, Cal." I greeted both of my best men. Levi had snatched up Brody as his best man, leaving me to decide between Preston and Calvin.

Well, I couldn't choose one, so I picked both of them.

"Beat that, Aiden Romero." I snickered in my head. My soon-to-be husband may have gotten my childhood friend but I have one upped him.

"How are you feeling, Trent?" Preston asked.

"Honestly? I'm nervous. I haven't stopped shaking." I replied, showing my right hand that was still shaking with nerves.

"You'll be fine, Trent. Levi is the love of your life." Calvin reassured me.

I grabbed my black tuxedo jacket, putting it on. "Right... I'll be fine." I mumbled.

Brody soon came in wearing a red suit with a black bow tie with his hand interlocked with Sarah's, who was wearing a pink dress. Hayley came in soon after wearing a white dress as she went over to Calvin.

"Good. Levi isn't the only one who's nervous." Brody said. "He's waiting at the alter."

"I'm not nervous! Who said I'm nervous?" I stuttered.

Everyone just laughed as they headed out of the room. I fixed myself up before I followed them and joined at my dad's side. Brody was paired with Sarah, Calvin was paired with Hayley, and Preston was with Sandy.

"Are you sure you're okay, Trent?" Jeremiah asked his son as Preston and Sandy headed into the church.

"I think I'll be fine, Dad. Don't worry about me." I responded. Once we heard the music start, we entered the church.

As I was walking down the aisle, I spotted Mick, Redbot, and Dane sitting at the front. It was quite a private wedding. With only the marriage officiant there, who was under strict oath not to repeat what would be said. Preston, Calvin, and Sandy were on my side while Brody, Sarah, and Hayley stood on by Levi's side.

My eyes landed on Levi who wore a gold suit with a black tie. I smiled when I saw tears coming down his face.

"The last time he cried was when he remembered Brody and I." I think to myself.

"Take care of him, Aiden." Jeremiah told him.

"You don't have to worry about a thing, Mr. Evans." Levi said. Jeremiah just nodded at him before taking his seat next to Dane.

After the introduction, the marriage officiant looked at Levi and I. "I believe the couple has written their own vows." He said.

"We did." I replied, before taking out a folded piece of paper.