Chapter Seven: The Need For Speed.

A/N: Hello, readers. I decided to have Trent get super injured in the last episode, but he'll still be alive. Enjoy the chapter!

edited on september 17th, 2019 @ 10:43pm

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

CHAPTER SEVEN - THE NEED FOR SPEED

𝓣𝚁𝙴𝙽𝚃

I WAS WEARING A GREEN HOODIE as all of us were at the race track to cheer on Sarah. "Ladies and gentlemen, welcome! Today, Sarah Thompson will try to break the world hoverboard speed record!" The judge announced as everyone cheered.

"You'll take one lap around the track. If you beat the current record—This trophy is yours. You ready?" The judge asked. "Let's do this!" Sarah replied as she hopped onto her hoverboard. "You got this, Sarah!" We all shouted. "Ready, set... go!" The judge shouted as the gun went off and Sarah began her lap.

"Huh, there's someone else on the track!" Levi pointed out. Another person ended up joining Sarah. The stranger ended up beating Sarah. "That's a new world record! He beat the old record by a full ten seconds! Who is that mystery man?" The judge wondered. "It's me, Victor Vincent!" Victor said, appearing from the bushes. "What? Victor broke the record? No way!" Sarah said. Victor got up to collect the trophy. "I did it! I've finally won my fiftieth trophy!" Victor exclaimed as everyone cheered.

"Victor is the undisputed champ!" Monty said to Sarah. "I'm sorry you weren't the one to break the speed record, Sarah." Brody said. "Man that Victor... he'll do anything to get a trophy." Calvin added.

We were all playing pool. Well, except for Sarah, who was sitting at a table with her hoverboard. "I missed again!" Calvin said. "You'll get it, Cal. Come on, Sarah. It's your shot." Brody informed. "Ah, can somebody shoot for me? I need to finish this." Sarah replied. "Uh, Sarah?" Levi questioned.

"Yeah." Sarah replied. "What are you doing?" Levi asked. "I am working on a new airfoil suit. It'll reduce my wind drag." Sarah answered as Brody leaned over his girlfriend to see her work. "Oh, right. So you can break the speed record." Hayley said.

"Exactly." Sarah told her. There was suddenly loud hooting. "Bet we can all guess who that is." I muttered as Victor walked in. Sarah broke her pencil just looking at him. "Autographs in the classroom. Oh, hello. Someone's jealous." Victor said.

"Victor, once I'm finished with my airfoil suit, your record will be toast." Sarah informed. "Listen slow-poke, this trophy is mine." Victor said. "Not for long." Sarah said as she walked away.

I was on Brody's trunk as I held Levi's hand. "Hey, guys. She's putting on her new racing suit before she tests it. So, it'll be about another minute or so." Calvin said. "Cool." Preston replied as he hopped off the back of Calvin's truck with Sarah's hoverboard in his hand. "She's taking this speedy record a little too seriously, no?" Levi questioned.

"Hmm, I think it's good to have a goal, to push yourself to be the best." Hayley replied. That is until Sarah appeared. "Oh, you aren't serious? Are you?" Hayley asked. "What? This suit should allow me to go alot faster, thank you. Ready, Presto?" Sarah asked.

"Yeah. Whenever you are." Preston replied. "Time to make history." Sarah said as we all followed Sarah and Preston. "I hope it works better than it looks." Hayley commented. Preston started Sarah's hoverboard. "Alright, you're good." Preston said.

"Thanks." Sarah said. "Okay. Ready, set... Go!" Preston shouted as Sarah took off on her hoverboard. "She's definitely going faster this time." Brody commented. Sarah ended up flying off of her hoverboard.