When you and him are dramatic.

Selozar: On one fateful day you accidentally knocked over his drink. He made a big scene and started crying. You felt bad and and didn't talk to each other for a week.

Rust_010: Just a wonderful yet bad day. You were playing with Rust's creatures yet again until one of them play bit you. Rust was watching and ran up to you, scolding you and arguing with you. You two didn't talk for a while.

G0Z: Well, it wasn't Goz really being dramatic it was both of you. Let's just say there was a lot of slapping and hitting.

Radiant_Day: You were just chilling on a bench with him until Radiant accidentally stepped on your foot while getting up. You yelled in pain, and Radiant told you to stop being over dramatic. Y'all avoided each other for about a day before saying sorry a hundred times.

Unstable_Day: Never dramatic.

Practical_Day: He told a really...really offensive joke and he didn't realize it until.. everytime he walked into a room with you, you backed off. He finally said sorry then everything went back to normal.

Great_Day: ..not really dramatic...haha

Placid_Day: He gave you a rose with multiple thorns, and he was aware of it, you got cut by a thorn and Placid started laughing. You couldn't stop scolding him. Until.....Radiant made you two say sorry yay thanks Rad ant!

Unpredictable_Day: He was waking you up for something and pushed you out of bed, because you wouldn't budge. You got a broken arm and Unpredictable just said "It's not even broke" It ended up with you slapping Unpredictable. Uwu

Benevolent_Day: He was giving you a checkup when he rolled his eyes while saying, "God stop eating so many of my sweets, you're gaining weight" You stormed out of the room and didn't talk to him for a month.

Sorrowful_Day: Never dramatic. 👌

Dreadful_Day: Casually dancing in his music shop when you stepped in, he made a huge scene and wouldn't talk to you because he was embarrassed.

Emotionless_Day: Never ever dramatic.

Dynamic_Day: You both were reading a book together when he dropped the book, and you got a paper cut. Dynamic accused you of not having a paper cut, and started an argument. Pretty stupid huh?

Macabre_Day: It's mostly him being dramatic because if you were dramatic, he'd hit you.

Scary_Day: Same as Macabre.

Chuck_Lloyd: Let's be honest, he'd literally kick you out of his household if you were dramatic.

A/N: YAY I FINISHED IT! I've been working on this for I don't know how long. Reeee bye love u all.