How you met.

Selozar: You were walking in a dark alley way, after running away from home. You stopped when you saw a complete black figure with white stripes all over it's body. "Hello?" You said, hoping it wouldn't attack you. It turned around and it stared into your soul, he looked like a male so I guess we can call him a guy now XD. "H-hi..." He said very softly. "I'm Y/N!" You said, making a wonderful introduction. "I-I'm Selozar..." He said, you could barely hear him, but you managed. "I like that name!" You said smiling. "I like your-" He was cut off by someone yelling "SELOZAR WHERE ARE YOU?!" You looked to see where the voice came from, you then looked back at Selozar but he was already gone. You sighed, hoping to meet him again.

Rust_010: You were walking in the forest, trying to find some animals, the deeper you got the more weird it got. You then spot a male, with a red hoodie, blue pants, pale skin, and a hat. You were lost so you went towards the mysterious guy. He quickly turned towards you, sensing your footsteps. "U-uh...Hi! I'm Y/N! Can you help me out of this forest please...?" You kindly asked. He just stared at you, and started to smile. "It's not a forest, it's the woods but just walk the way you came keep going and hope you made it out....alive" He mumbled the last part but you thanked him. "May I have your name? Maybe we could meet back up sometime.." You said, hoping he wouldn't walk away. "Name's Rust." He said, you could hear how he wanted to go, just by the tone of his voice. "Oh, that's a cute name! I gotta go now! Bye Rust!" You dashed the way you came leaving Rust in the dust (XD THAT RHYMED) "So my name is cute....well...Y/N is pretty...cute I guess as well " Rust said to himself, walking the opposite direction you went.

G0Z: You and your friend Albert went to circus in the sky after days of waiting the time has come! Albert was talking with a clown named G0Z almost the entire time. You only watched, you were a shy person, you never really talked to anyone but Albert and a few other people. "Albert, your friend hasn't said anything...is she okay?" G0Z said, while smiling of course. He was a joyful clown. Albert looked at you then said, "Y/N are you okay...? You really haven't said a word, before we came here you were super excited" Albert said, concerned for you. "I-I'm fine! I'm not really...a talking person." You said, with a small smile. "Well when you stay at the circus in the sky, you'll become a social butterfly. Hehehehe!" G0Z said, doing that laugh he does. You returned a nervous laugh, then went to explore by yourself, with Albert questioning on why he even brought you, if you weren't going to say anything.

Radiant_Day: You were taking your average stroll in the dark, when suddenly you bump into someone. "HEY WAT-" You cut yourself off seeing it was [OPERATIVE] Radiant. "Oh hey Y/N. You shouldn't be out this late" He said, with not a single trace of anger in his voice. "Oh well I usually take a stroll at this time..." You explained. "Ahaha, very Radiant of you" He said, winking at you. You blushed a bit but hid it. "I'll see you tomorrow night then, here right?" You asked, you always took a liking to him. "Of course! Who am I to say no to a lovely lady! Now let me walk you back to your [RESIDENCE]!" He said, already starting to walk. "Hey wait up!" You yelled, catching up to him. That's going to be the start of something good....
AAAAAA I'll add more myths soon xD