How they set up dates, and where. UwU

Selozar: He usually sets up a little table, two chairs, romantic candles, and food. He's not one to go all out but he tries! UwU what a cutie. Not to mention he finds a little lake to go with it.

Rust_010: Isn't it obvious? He'd clearly set up a little romantic picnic in the woods! Although, some of creatures tend to run by, and he spends a few hours chasing them away.

G0Z: He'd have Dr.Mach set up a little date somewhere private in the circus, he's scared to set up his own, because he tends to go all out so he always asks Dr.Mach.

Radiant_Day: ISN'T IT OBVIOUS?! Of course he would go all out! He sets up a huge date in Benevolent's bakery and brings at least five gifts! You couldn't be more thankful!

Unstable_Day: (Oh yeah a new character) He really...um... doesn't set up the dates. It's usually you setting them up, because last time he did it, he twitched and knocked a candle over, burning the entire date up!

Practical_Day: (didn't expect this did you?) He doesn't go all out, but! He makes the date all fancy! Plus, he makes Unpredictable and Radiant the butlers when you two always go on dates. Plus, you use Benevolent's bakery, but he doesn't mind!

Benevolent_Day: He usually sets up a little nice romantic dinner at his residence. And, he always gives you a teddy bear that is dressed up in a doctor's costume! How cute!

Great_Day: Most of the time he finds some secretive place in the city and sets up the dates there. But mostly the dates are at his residence. But, sometimes he'll go all out and get you a ton of presents! Of course, he doesn't realize it.

Macabre_Day: He doesn't go on dates. But if he's in the mood, he'll take you to the cemetery. Luckily, you both find that romantic.

Dynamic_Day: To avoid the other Operatives bothering you two, he sets up the date in the library! No one usually comes there, so it's just you two. Not to mention he'll buy you new clothes.

Scary_Day: To avoid teasing, he never takes you on dates. He thinks it'll make him less "scary". But, sometimes he'll come to your residence and cuddle you for a couple of hours.

Unpredictable_Day: He'll set up a date outside the city, but if any night creatures try to attack you both, he'll usually shoot them. You never liked that part because you've managed to make friends with the night creatures. Of course he doesn't know that...yet.

Emotionless_Day: He actually goes all out, and smiles once and a while when he gives you a present, just to see your happy face.

Placid_Day: This gentleman sets up a nice romantic dinner somewhere quiet in the city. He finds it so cute when your face lights up just to see he's set this all up!

Dreadful_Day: There's a romantic side of him which is really nice to see. He'll set up a huge dinner in his music shop. He gets shy whenever things go quiet, so he usually plays some music, and dances with you to it. (wait did he have a music shop? I'm fucking retarded)

Sorrowful_Day: He sets up a tiny dinner, and gets really flustered when you say the dinner looks great. And to avoid embarrassment, he sets up the date in his residence.

Chuck_Lloyd: Yeah, he's really a gentleman. He'll set up a little dinner with a cup of tea for you. He'll also buy you a ton of gifts, and tells you not to tell Sandra. (OOH DRAMA TEA SISTER!!!!)

Holy crap, I added more people! Sorry if this sucks. I have no experience what so ever with dates :( Mostly because I'm single and never been on a date in my life.