When they Accidentally hurt you.

(Credit to mynameFelix because, they had a chapter in their book called that so, yeah xD)

Selozar: You were cuddled up on your couch, with a million blankets and here comes Selozar with a bowl of steaming hot soup. He offers you it, to which you gladly accept, you reach your hand out when Selozar accidentally drops the steaming hot soup onto your lap. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAA! SELOZAR IT BURNS!" You scream, he screams with you, "I DIDN'T MEAN TO FORGIVE ME PLEASE!!" He gave you that one cute look and you forgave him, I mean who couldn't? A few hours later you got cleaned up and cuddled with Selozar on the couch, he wouldn't let go of you because he couldn't forgive himself. Eh, you just liked being in his grasp.

Rust_010: It was a oddly normal day, your boyfriend, Rust was doing the usual: Scaring Albert. You sighed mentally because he never spends time with you anymore. You walk to his cabin and knock on his door. You could hear his psycho laugh from inside it. You groaned and walked away, as you were walking you felt someone grab onto your wrist very tightly. You turn around and come face to face with, Rust. He growls, and throws you on the ground, "IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT I DO THEN GET OUT OF MY LIFE!" You tear up, not believing what he said. You run into the woods/forest. All you could hear was Rust screaming for you to come back, and that he was sorry.

G0Z: Hand in hand, you and G0Z were walking around the circus, you see Z00ZY messing with YUCK0 already. You giggle watching Yucko scare Zoozy away. Goz let's go of your hand and walks away, with no explanation. You shrugged it off, he was a oddball anyways so nothing out of the ordinary. A few minutes later you fall into some sort of...hole? You see Goz standing on top of it, "LET ME OUT OF HERE!!!" You scream. He immediately helps you out, "Sorry I thought you were someone else, haha!" You couldn't help but laugh too, you could never stay mad at him.

Radiant_Day: You were sitting on a bench with Radiant. Occasionally some Operatives would pass by, giving you two looks of disapproval. You always ignored it though, as for Radiant you never knew. Although you did know he had PTSD, which screws him up a little bit. But you never cared. Radiant then got up from the bench and went to patrol. •Timeskip to where you are at your residence• You just finished cleaning up when Radiant bust through the door, his gun in hand. You looked shocked, "R-Radiant please don't shoot!" He said nothing, but then shot you in your left arm. You collapsed to the floor, in pain. He snaps out of it and runs towards you, going to help you. Let's just say, Radiant regrets everything he did that night.