When he asks you out ;)

Selozar: For the past 5 weeks you've been visiting Selozar, but something was off. He always tried to ask you something but cut himself off. You thought it was about Alone so you never put it in mind. Then Christmas came, you were invited to their Christmas dinner, along with Albert. One of your close friend's. When you and Albert walked in, Selozar greeted you and Albert. You started to get jealous when Selozar was talking to Albert instead of you. Sometimes Selozar would take glances at you then quickly turn back to Albert. You went to go check on Uleanra (?) until someone grabbed your wrist and pulled you upstairs. You jerked away from the mysterious person, then realized it was Selozar. You apologized, "Sorry Selozar, I thought you were Albert or Alone" Selozar nodded. "U-uh Y/N I have s-something I've been meaning to a-ask you for a long time..." You just nodded, making a hand movement for him to go on. "W-well Y/NCANYOUGOOUTWITHME?!" He yelled, and you jumped back but laughed. "I've been waiting to ask you the same thing" You then hugged him, and to your suprise he hugged you back. Little did you guys know... Albert and Alone was recording every bit of it. >:)

Rust_010: After realizing what Rust does to Albert (aka scaring him) you wondered if he would ever have free time, because he said he's always busy. But somehow you managed to befriend him. You were feeding one of Rust's "Creatures" when Rust jumps out of nowhere scolding the creature to scram. You slowly turned to him, asking why he did that. He simply said "Because I want to protect you, oh and can you please go out with me...?" He wasn't facing you at all, he was just looking away, blushing. You made him face you then said "Of course" you two then spent the day watching movies.

G0Z: You were about to go see Morgenne when G0Z grabs your shoulder and turns you around. "Oh hey G0Z do you need anything?" He smiled "Yeah! Well not for me but Albert has something to give you!" You nodded and went to find Albert. You saw Albert walking away from YUCK0 while hearing the words "Get on with it Happy feet!" You stopped Albert before he could run, then said "G0Z said you had something for me?" He then sighed and gave you a letter then ran off. You opened it, and it said: "Dear Y/N, you've made me the happiest clown alive, care to go out with me?" You smiled then looked up from the letter and saw G0Z holding a rose. You then yelled "YES!!" Then hugged him. You two watched the sunset while hearing Albert scream something.

Radiant_Day: You and Radiant were always together. The other [OPERATIVES] always gave you and him looks, but you didn't care. He taught you how to shoot a gun just in case a night comes after you. One day you and him were wrestling, then Radiant pinned you down, "I win." He said grinning. You thought it was too close for comfort, but yet you still liked it. He was rather close too your face. But you two spent like 2 minutes staring into each other's eyes until he said something "This isn't a very radiant time to ask this but, can you go out with me?" He asked while getting up. You grinned and said "Of course!" You two then spent the rest of the day walking while holding hands. Ah, love a beautiful thing.