A List of Adelina's Powers

Power Type: Imprisonment

List of Skills:

Full Body Imprisonment: This skill allows her to summons vines (either with or without thorns) to completely wrap themselves around her opponent and lift them in the air.

Dungeon Trap: Much like when prisoners would be chained to the walls of a dungeon, Adelina can sprout thin restraints to attach her opponent's wrists and ankles to a wall, much like with Jericho in the first chapter after our Prologue.

Prison Guard: This skill is Adelina's main choice. It is one of three skills she possesses that does not require her to be near living plant life. Vines crawl down her arm and wrap around her wrist, and form into a rapier in her hand.

Moss: This is another skill that does not require the presence of living plant life. Much like her king's connection to the Sacred Tree, Adelina is able to lay down moss on top of an injury and the spores inside will begin to heal it. This only works if all the moss is connected to the wound, the second it is loose the process stops.

Divine Healing: A power Adelina does not use often as it requires nearly all of her mana. When she kisses the one she is trying to heal somewhere on their body (she has only kissed a person's forehead but she assumes it would work regardless of where the area is kissed), green lights like vines travel to any injured places and boost the healing process of the moss tenfold.

Combined Skill: The Divine Sacred Tree.

Well...you'll all see very soon what that is ;)