The Holy Woman

It was an odd feeling.

To not move

Or speak.

The fairy could hear everything going on around me, she could feel everything ever so slightly through the stone she was encased in. She felt her king's tears transfer from his cheeks to her's as he wept for her. She could hear he soft murmurs of apologies.

It was almost torturous.

"Huh...what is that? Is it something Ban's doing?"

Warmth....

What is that warmth.

Adelina could just barely see the light. It was as if her eyes were closed to protect her vision from a harsh ray from the sun.

"Right now he should be totally powerless." King sounded so distressed. A sound of metal against rock could be heard as King lodged Chastifole into the ground.

Color drained from the Fairy King's face as a thought drifted across his mind.

"Or is it....is it Elaine? Are you here?!"

The mere thought of it being her dear friend sent Adelina's mind into a frenzy.

Elaine...

King noticed the lights that were hovering in front of Ban grow closer. And suddenly the stone shattered. The lights hovered to Adelina next.

The warmth..it's so close...so...

Familiar

Elaine.

Adelina felt arms wrapped around her body and suddenly the stone around her broke as well.

"Wh-what? It's broken! The petrification!" King exclaimed astounded.

Adelina moved to stand next to Ban, they were both staring at Elaine- who was slightly transparent and hovering before them- with adoration and love in their eyes, small smiles on their faces.

"Hello...Elaine" Ban said calmly as Adelina felt tears prick in her eyes.

At this, King gasped his eyes growing wide. These balls of light were his sister...?

"It can't be!"

"Ban, Adelina.." Elaine's soft voice came through as she smiled gently at them. Ban stood still smiling at her but the advisor had brought her hands to her mouth as silent tears ran down her face.

"Ban, how on earth did you get that scar?"

"Tch..and I thought you guys watched over us."

Adelina gave a watery chuckle at his behavior.

"And Addy! Your hair is so long and pretty now!"

Adelina gave a tearful sniff and smiled.

"But of course my lady Elaine. You love it long."

"Yes my lady Elaine?" Adelina said sweetly with a relaxed smile. She had felt the tug on her dress while she was writing down stuff on her clipboard.

"Advisor Adelina I have a request!" Elaine said sternly causing the slightly taller fairy to perk up in surprise. King Harlequin was normally the one to make serious requests.

"Oh? Well what is it Elaine? I'm sure I can take care of it as soon as possible." She commented, briefly glancing at her schedule before looking at Elaine. The blonde giggled and shook her head.